Middle:
Kd
Sdt
Zta

Lower:
GmphiB
chi-o
Aopi

Just rankings based off overall aspects. Looks, grades, involvement in both Greek and USF as a whole, sister/brotherhood, PC, philanthropies, etc. This is just the common perspective and opinion I've heard and witnessed.

Posted By: Here ya go
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 3
#1  by: haha   

If you think Pi Kap is anything but bottom you must be in Pi kap.

By: haha
by: Billy bob Thornton Nov 28, 2014 7:28:04 PM

You must be an alpha sig

By: Billy bob Thornton
by: stfuNov 30, 2014 2:45:37 AM

Pi kap is one of the best fraternities at this school. Best house, best relations with sororities, and the best at winning philanthropys. Nothing shall ever tear us asunder.

By: stfu
#2  by: I'll take it   

Pretty accurate. Well done. Some of the frats can be switched around but that's just my opinion. I see how this works.

By: I'll take it
#3  by: Hey   

What are the descriptions for each chapter?

By: Hey
#4  by: uhhh   

Sororities are accurate except move adpi to middle tier. Your top/middle tiers are a mess and need to be shuffled around...a lot. SigChi is horrible, SigNu are all goobers,K Sig sucks and no way pikapp Try it again...weak attempt,

By: uhhh
by: LolDec 1, 2014 11:09:03 PM

I'm a dude and we all know adpi isn't middle tier. The rest though i agree with except Signu is getting better I'll admit

By: Lol
by: LolDec 2, 2014 5:40:47 PM

You're delusional. Sig chi is not horrible and adpi is not middle tier. Sig nu is definitely getting better. Good try. Now to the person who posted this, you did a pretty accurate job.

By: Lol
by: uh huhDec 2, 2014 7:46:12 PM

OK DUDE(Lol), we won't hold your poor taste in sororities(ADPi) nor your bottom tier fraternity against you. Both Sig Chi and ADPoo are NOT top tier - both pathetic andgive Greek a poor name on campus. Sorry you suck.

By: uh huh
#5  by: Ha   

Lol i agree with the guy. You just sound pathetic.

By: Ha
#6  by: Ha   

Aka you ^^

By: Ha
#7  by: hmmmm   

to put sigma chi, sigma nu and kappa sig towards the top would tell others how poor our greek system really is...all 3 suck at USF

By: hmmmm
#8  by: doubt it   

yea, I am embarrassed to be greek if ADPi and Sigma Chi are our top houses. I believe you have it very wrong

By: doubt it
#9  by: doubt it   

yea, I am embarrassed to be greek if ADPi and Sigma Chi are our top houses. I believe you have it very wrong

By: doubt it
#10  by: ranking    

agree

By: ranking

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.