ranks 2015

by: Fraternity Insider

Tier breakdowns:
Tier 1: Top
Tier 2: Upper
Tier 3: Middle
Tier 4: Lower
Tier 5: Bottom

Tier 1: Pi Kappa Phi / Kappa Sigma(Fall '14 pledge class was fairly weak though, let's see how their spring goes) / Sigma Chi / Pi Kappa Alpha(debateable, they are still on probation from what I know)

Tier 2: Delta Chi / Phi Kappa Theta / Alpha Epsilon Pi / Delta Tau Delta(on probation but still good enough for tier 2 I think)

Tier 3: Beta Theta Pi / Sigma Alpha Mu / Delta Phi / Delta Sigma Phi / Phi Delta Theta(they might still be in trouble from the unfortunate incident last semester, otherwise I would've put them in tier 2)

Tier 4: Pi Lambda Phi / Triangle / Tau Kappa Epsilon

Tier 5: Sigma Phi Epsilon(lost their house last year, do they even exist anymore?) / Sigma Alpha Epsilon(same as Sig Ep, probably don't exist) / Iota Nu Delta(I think they have 5-10 brothers) and any not listed above

Posted By: Fraternity Insider
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 2
#11  by: greek   

yup, aepi is gone

By: greek
by: ddMar 3, 2015 11:16:04 PM

and dtd

By: dd
#12  by: Me   

This needs some editing because pike, phi delt, and dtd got kicked out I think. Might even be more frats than that kicked out. Also, the Greek advisor needs to stop being such an idiot and loser lol

By: Me
#13  by: greek   

update this

By: greek
#14  by: IFC   

Tier breakdowns: as of 4/18/15
Tier 1: Top
Tier 2: Upper
Tier 3: Middle
Tier 4: Lower
Tier 5: Bottom

Tier 1: Pi Kappa Phi/ Sigma Chi / Pi Kappa Alpha/ Kappa Sigma

Tier 2: Delta Chi / Phi Kappa Theta/ Beta Theta Pi/ Phi Delta Theta

Tier 3: Sigma Alpha Mu / Delta Phi / Delta Sigma Phi

Tier 4: Pi Lambda Phi / Triangle / Tau Kappa Epsilon / Zeta Beta Tau (new revised colony)

Tier 5: Sigma Phi Epsilon / Sigma Alpha Epsilon / Iota Nu Delta

Irrelevant: Delta Tau Delta / Alpha Epslion Pi

By: IFC
by: frattyApr 19, 2015 12:39:17 PM

Most accurate.

By: fratty
by: dude manApr 21, 2015 2:26:37 PM

isnt pike gone though until 2017

By: dude man
#15  by: IFC   

YES, Pike is out of operation until Fall 2017, then they can petition both the IFC and University for recognition. That's IF they get it.

By: IFC
#16  by: Ghost   

Pi Kappa Alpha at Pitt is no more. The staff of the Office of Student Conduct and the Greek Adviser harbored a bizarre hatred of the chapter, which was harassed until they were given the Death Penalty by a cowardly Dean of Students, based solely upon accusations from a severely mentally ill Greek Adviser.

Their National even offered to cut the chapter in half (from 100 down to 50) if they were allowed to continue. The Dean agreed, and after half of the brotherhood were thrown out, he reneged and still implemented the death penalty. The Pitt administration is now firmly anti-fraternity, and unless IFC, Panhel, and the respective Alumni Associations band together, Greek Life at Pitt is doomed for extinction.

By: Ghost

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.