facebook

sorority rush

by:    

What is the likelihood of a normal and outgoing second-year transfer (with recs and one legacy) of getting a bid? Would being a transfer help with the age stigma? And is there such thing as informal fall rush for sophomores? I was just accepted to UVA and I want to get involved in greek life as soon as I can. Thank you :)

Posted By: Transfer
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

bumpp

By: ^^

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#2by:    

It can be very hard to get a bid as a second year. There's informal recruitment but usually only the bottom sororities who didn't meet quota do it. I know a lot of very normal and pretty first years who didn't get a bid and it's only more competitive for second years. However I know every sorority took a couple for spring recruitment, and some took as many as 8 or 9 (and not bad sororities either). It will be a challenge and you'll need to be on your A game but it's possible! Good luck

By: Hereyago
by: UVA   

All of our houses are good and you should keep an open mind. The "bottom" houses here are filled with wonderful, amazing girls and you'll find women you click with in any house. Please don't let comments like the ones above keep you from going through recruitment.

By: UVA

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.