facebook

to put it frank...

by:    

Your greek life sucks. The "top" frats are full of goobers, nerds, geeks, and losers. Not a single frat here would be able to compete down south. Sorry not sorry.

- Eta Lambda

Posted By: NMsororityU
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

This story which you have told here is most riveting!

By: Riveting tale, bretheren.
#2by:    

I would rather have UNM's greek life filled with nerds and leaders than hometown losers who can't seem to get a life. At NMSU what is the average college career for a fraternity male? 7 years? maybe 8? Get a life and get out of your small town.

The only place we "compete" is in the real world, when we kick your ass in a career.

By: Let's be a bit blunt
by: Laughable   

Do some research. UNM's Greek alumni base pales in comparison to NMSU's. We know how to have fun and still dominate in the real world. Don't be too bitter, sweetheart.

By: Laughable
#3by:    

NMSU has about 4 students so of course everyone is going to be greek. Try rolling with the big boys.

By: Haha
by: Umm   

We have more sorority and fraternity chapters than UNM....

By: Umm
by: Yeahhhh   

More chapters? Who has healthier chapters? What is your largest fraternity? about 45?

NMSU is a joke.

By: Yeahhhh
by: nope   

Lambda Chi has about 70 members.

By: nope
by: Yeah   

It is also NMSU's worst fraternity lol

By: Yeah
#4by:    

Its Fraternity not a Frat you GDI. Sorry Not Sorry. Stop trying to compare yourself to the REAL south. I came from University of South Carolina, and visited ya'll "southern greek life" before I moved here. Pathetic, your best house is our worst house. So why don't you put on your cargo shorts and longboard back to the dorms.

By: GreekLife

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: right   

sure ya did buddy...

By: right

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.