facebook

rush

by: PNM

What are the hardest houses to get into? I don't care what the reasons are I'm just curious as to what houses are the most selective.

Posted By: PNM
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 2
#11  by: Kusorority   

Pi Phi, G Phi, Chi O, Kappa, and Theta

By: Kusorority
by: or better...Aug 10, 2014 12:32:36 AM

Chi O, G Phi, Pi Phi, Kappa, Theta in that order

By: or better...
by: Honest GirlAug 10, 2014 11:10:44 PM

Yes, those are the hardest houses and I'd agree that the order is correct. BUT there are lots of other houses and girls shouldn't be encouraged to concentrate on those houses and forget the rest.

By: Honest Girl
by: rushAug 11, 2014 11:11:19 AM

Really tho you have to understand they are the "hardest" to get into not because they take the "best" girls or anything like that. They are the houses with a large concentration of girls that have all known each other in high school, they are good friends, and continue to recruit the girls they know. They are NOT better, or smarter or cuter or anything like that, they are just the most cliquish. Of course there are always exceptions and they take a handful of other girls but if you are looking to meet new people and make new friends steer clear of those houses. Out of state girls, and girls not from KC will have a much better and more genuine experiences going for one of the other houses.

By: rush
by: Top HousesAug 11, 2014 3:22:48 PM

I agree with the ChiO/GPhi/Pi Phi/Kappa order. However, PiPhi has the highest concentration of girls I do not like at all and don't like visiting their house. Kappa and Theta are good but it's ChiO/GPhi that float my boat.

By: Top Houses
#12  by: top? No   

The girls in those houses will tell you they are top houses but it's simply not true. They have the old brick houses that's it. The quality of the girls is no better than anyone else they just like to turn their noses up and think they're better. 95% are stuck up nasty and rude. They are the most popular houses for frats to bang so I guess the frats get to decide what the top houses are.

By: top? No
#13  by: nice   

GPhi's are evil, and easily most hated. Don't for one second believe they are a top house. They do nothing but go around having S.E.X with other girls boyfriends and bang SigEp on the side.

By: nice
#14  by: ^^   

You are a jealous, nasty girl.

By: ^^

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.