facebook

alpha phi vs. dg

by: Curious

Who is more top Tier Alpha Phi or DG?

Posted By: Curious
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: They   

are both great houses, but I would say DG and KD are the consistent top houses at VT.

By: They
#2  by: hmm   

they are pretty similar actually but if dg pulls itself out of this probation and stays strong then dg/kd will remain before aphi/ddd

By: hmm
#3  by: Well   

DG has always been a top house, aphi goes up and down. They are known for not having a good sisterhood and a lot of issues with girls not getting along.

By: Well
#4  by: yeah   

aphi even recently had some meeting with their newest pledge class about how they need to stop being so catty and work on their sisterhood... i wouldn't put them at the top at all

By: yeah
by: hmmmApr 27, 2015 7:52:20 PM

maybe aphi can be considered top when their sisterhood doesn't absolutely suck as well as their other sorority relations...

By: hmmm
by: itsMay 1, 2015 6:22:25 AM

Really is too bad that they are so interested in trying so hard to be top when if they would just chill it might come their way. Until they figure out how to get along with each other and other sororities they will never be with KD/DG.

By: its
by: agreeMay 13, 2015 8:33:17 PM

Comment by "its" is the best. They cannot be top tier without getting along with other sororities. They are pretty, but their looks only go so far, especially when KD and DG are just as pretty, if not prettier. KD and DG are top because they are pretty, involved, and have good sisterhood

By: agree
#5  by: This   

is so true aphi needs to work on caring more about each other than trying too hard to be a top tier

By: This
by: ....Apr 29, 2015 6:16:04 AM

They definitely try way too hard and have a bit of a reputation for being catty. they are lacking in the class that the other top sororities have.

By: ....
by: honestlyApr 29, 2015 9:20:22 AM

their rush process is so fake especially the way they give out snap bids it's all about how hot you are and that's why they have so many problems

By: honestly
#6  by: Um   

Both of these are great sororities and everyone has an opinion. Go with the sorority where you feel most comfortable.

By: Um
#7  by: I   

Would go DG before Aphi. KD is also a top tier ahead of aphi.

By: I
by: ....May 14, 2015 6:56:56 AM

agree with this. Aphi is a good sorority, but not quite up with KD/DG.

#8  by: honestly   

it doesn't matter all that much it's more about what you personally like!

By: honestly
#9  by: ....   

Definitely not Aphi ahead of KD or DG but still a top sorority.

by: ^May 5, 2015 7:57:06 PM

bump

By: ^
#10  by: Guest   

aphi if you're into really fake pretty girls
but i would go dg over aphi for sure

By: Guest

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.