facebook

well

by:    

DG, KD, APhi, DDD, ZTA
AXO, SK
GPhi, XO, PiPhi, ADPi
KKG

This is honestly how I see the tiers. All interchangeable within them based on personal preference. ZTA could possibly be dropped down with AXO and SK. I put AXO and SK on their own because I don't think they're quite as good as the top, but they are significantly better than the ones below them. Sadly KKG will always be it's own tier.

Posted By: okay
Page 1 of 2
#1by:    

thank you

By: agreed
by: ....   

This is correct in general.

By: ....
#2by:    

most accurate ranking I have seen in a while

By: YES
#3by:    

sooo true.

By: Yes
#4by:    

This makes the most sense and is the most accurate posting on here.

By: ....
#5by:    

The top tiers are somewhat interchangeable, especially DG/KD/APHI. Would not put ZETA or DDD with them though....

By: Agree

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: rt   

very true, this post is super accurate in general though

By: rt
#6by:    

Why is KKG its own tier?

By: Okay
by: for real   

KKG is getting so involved and has stepped up their game this past year. Y'all are so nasty.

By: for real
by: I agree    

Kappa has really stepped it up this year. Dont Hate!

By: I agree
by: ahh   

to be honest after going through their house in recruitment i was scared.. I felt like I was in sunshine world lined up in perfectly straight rows with bright colors everywhere and the girls i talked to were incredibly awkward.. and i know i'm not the only one who feels that way

By: ahh
#7by:    

accurate 100%

By: favorite post
#8by:    

Nice try ZTA you are not top teir, you are with AXO and SK

By: LOL
#9by:    

And here it is again! Wow DDD, just stop. Zeta belongs one tier down too but at least they are not on here constantly self-ranking.

By: ohh
by: yup   

totally agree

By: yup
#10by:    

this is ok if you are only doing general tiers....otherwise some switching needs to happen

By: Ummm

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.