facebook

after rush...

by: new ranks

DDD/APhi
KD/DG/ZTA/SK
AXO/XO/ADPi
PiPhi/GPhi
KKG

Honestly this is just from what I'm seeing so far based on pledge classes and how the sororities recruited as a whole. Personally, I feel like the rankings changed a lot and shuffled around the sororities. DDD got an amazing pledge class while APhi stayed the same. KD and DG got some random mixes of girls that weren't really consistent with years past which bumped them down a bit. ZTA was consistent in their pledge class and SK had an amazing recruitment as well. XO did really well as well bringing them up to AXO level (who stayed about the same as last year, not in a bad way at all though). PiPhi, GPhi, and ADPi all had consistent pledge classes as well and so did KKG! Overall great job with recruitment everyone!

Posted By: new ranks
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 2
#11  by: yes   

DDD/APhi
KD/DG/ZTA/SK
AXO/ADPi
GPhi/XO
PiPhi/KKG

By: yes
by: XJan 23, 2015 7:19:29 PM

Yikes adpi should not be up so high

By: X
by: YJan 23, 2015 8:14:25 PM

DDD is not top tier yet I would switch them with DG. maybe leave KD as is with DDD and those two above zeta and sk?. Everything else looks good.

By: Y
by: WowJan 24, 2015 11:13:58 AM

Chill out adpi. Not cute

By: Wow
#12  by: yah   

Original post is so accurate

By: yah
#13  by: It   

is true that DDD had a good rush, but they are not yet up on the top tier because of a single successful pledge class...

By: It
#14  by: Truth   

Adpi lost girls to AXO, XO, and GPhi. PC could have been stronger if they had gotten ones they lost. Still had a good recruitment -- just not as good as middle three.

By: Truth
by: timelessJan 29, 2015 9:44:49 AM

Gphi had a really good PC. Somebody on this board made a good point. They didn't limit themselves to freshman which helped give them a stronger class. Aphi had an alright class but fell quite a bit. Still nice girls. XO slipped a little too.

By: timeless
by: Come on now gphiJan 29, 2015 10:40:31 AM

Lots of houses took sophomores as well as freshman, adpi may have lost girls to axo and xo, but gphi lost girls to adpi so id say gphi slipped, axo stayed solid, xo rose a little, and adpi stayed solid.

By: Come on now gphi
#15  by: Truth   

In this order APhi, DDD, KD, DG top tiers but DG did well being on probation. All 4 of these really seem to stay in top tier most all the time honestly. Great job ladies!

By: Truth
by: Honestly,Jan 26, 2015 5:39:22 AM

APHI and DG are top and DDD and KD are more of a lower top.

By: Honestly,
#16  by: Yes   

I agree that DDD had a good rush, but still not with aphi or dg....lower top with KD.

By: Yes
#17  by: 420   

ADPi is solidly bottom tier now.

By: 420

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.