facebook

after rush...

by: new ranks

DDD/APhi
KD/DG/ZTA/SK
AXO/XO/ADPi
PiPhi/GPhi
KKG

Honestly this is just from what I'm seeing so far based on pledge classes and how the sororities recruited as a whole. Personally, I feel like the rankings changed a lot and shuffled around the sororities. DDD got an amazing pledge class while APhi stayed the same. KD and DG got some random mixes of girls that weren't really consistent with years past which bumped them down a bit. ZTA was consistent in their pledge class and SK had an amazing recruitment as well. XO did really well as well bringing them up to AXO level (who stayed about the same as last year, not in a bad way at all though). PiPhi, GPhi, and ADPi all had consistent pledge classes as well and so did KKG! Overall great job with recruitment everyone!

Posted By: new ranks
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: Close   

Adpi should be with Pi phi and gamma phi but the rest is right

By: Close
by: closerJan 22, 2015 7:49:45 PM

gamma phi is now above Adpi. XO did a good job this round.

By: closer
by: AgreedJan 22, 2015 8:52:35 PM

Move Adpi down and gphi up

By: Agreed
#2  by: This   

Is updated

By: This
#3  by: Seems   

You are giving DDD a lot of credit from having one strong rush - this does not bump them up to top tier with DG/APHI. I agree that KD has fallen a bit, and that APHI had a consistent rush. DG had an incredible rush given their status and they have not moved down. Top tier should be DG/APHI...the rest looks right

By: Seems
#4  by: Really close!   

But I'd switch DDD and dg and maybe put adpi with gphi and pi phi (idk what order between those three...)

By: Really close!
by: Umn...Jan 22, 2015 1:26:22 PM

That order...adpi, gphi, piphi

By: Umn...
by: uuuuhhhhhJan 22, 2015 7:50:56 PM

gphi, adpi, piphi......adpi blew it during recruitment.

By: uuuuhhhhh
#5  by: you know...   

DDD did well, but sorry not that well. middle top tier for sure with KD.

By: you know...
#6  by: yah   

most accurate by far

By: yah
by: Hey heyJan 22, 2015 4:19:55 PM

Adpi is lucky to not be next to kappa.

By: Hey hey
#7  by: Heyoh   

gphi had a much better pledge class than adpi. gphi is gettin a lot stronger. Solid middle tier. DG really falling apart. Sorry girls....

By: Heyoh
by: No need to be sorryJan 22, 2015 7:41:21 PM

You're just wrong. GPhis charter class was really good! Unfortunately, they've gone downhill since. Dg on the other hand came into rush and crushed it! Stop hating gphi- jealousy is not cute...

By: No need to be sorry
by: Upper ClassesJan 22, 2015 7:48:07 PM

gphi had a really good class. Looks like this was helped by not limiting class to freshman. You're probably right about DG. Maybe not falling apart but there are some cracks in the foundation starting!!!

By: Upper Classes
#8  by: Ok   

Good!

By: Ok
#9  by: yes   

totally agree to this

By: yes
#10  by: Yes buut   

I'd put sk between the second and third row honestly but this is overall very accurate! Gphi and adpi both did well in recruitment. But pi phi...not as well but still got some awesome girls

By: Yes buut

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.