facebook

sorority comments

by: GR Administrator

University of Miami - UM General Sorority Comments

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 6 of 17
#51  by: grow up   

i know a lot of nongreeks who don't know the difference between the sororities and make judgments about greek life as a whole because of stupid stuff like this website.. while you think you're helping your sorority by bring another down, you're just hurting all of us
this won't help you recruit new members either- they're not gunna want to go greek at all because they see this website and think its all a bunch of drama.. i know plenty of freshman who considered joining but backed out because they are above all of this nonsense

this is not what being in a sorority is all about. each sorority is great and has something different to bring to the table. we dont need to say bad things about the other sororities to prove it.

By: grow up
#52  by: how it is   

1.DG
2.DPhiE
3. Zeta/ADPi
5. SDT
6.DDD
7. KKG

based on how everyone looks at sororities here, this is their rankings.

By: how it is
#53  by: fact   

real list
dg/d phi e/sdt
ad pi/ddd
zeta
kkg

the new list, taking into account the new pledges.

By: fact
#54  by: seriously   

are sororities going to get points deducted for going over the spending cap for ocheer?

By: seriously
#55  by: greek week!   

Congrats to DPHIE for winning Greek Week and to Kappa for winning the Spirit Award!

By: greek week!
#56  by: cmon girls   

when you read through every sororities comments, they all sound bad. if i was a freshman, i wouldn't want to join any of these groups. let's boost greek life and bring out the good in each other. let's not let competition get to our head.

By: cmon girls
#57  by: The list   

As a graduating Fraternity man this is the list:
DG
Dphie/ZTA
DDD/Adpi/SDT
Kappa

By: The list
#58  by: fresh   

as a REAL graduating fraternity man, this is the list:
dg
dphie
adpi/sdt
ddd/zta
kappa

By: fresh
#59  by: DUDE   

FOR REAL
DG
DPHIE/ADPI
SDT/ZTA
DDD/KAppa

By: DUDE
#60  by: naw dude   

FOR REAL:
DG
DPHIE/ZTA
SDT/ADPI/DDD
KAPPA

By: naw dude

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.