facebook

pi kappa alpha discussion

by: GR Administrator

Pi Kappa Alpha fraternity chapter comments at University of California, San Diego - UCSD

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 2
#11  by: im a pike   

Reading through this really disappoints me. I love being a pike, and I don't hold anything against any other fraternity. We truly do have a strong brotherhood, and look to better ourselves consistently. At the end of the day, if you are choosing to dislike us then--what can i say, you don't like us. I just sincerely hope though, that before you judge this fraternity based on the stereotypes that are associated with us, that you get to know us before you say that we are just douchebags. I am a good student, a leader, an athlete, and I treat women with the respect they deserve. Pike has played a great role so far in helping me achieve those qualities. Sure we have our moments, but every fraternity does. At the end of the day, I don't care about if people perceive us to be top house or not, because i know this is a great fraternity with a lot of outstanding gentleman.

By: im a pike
by: -Mar 6, 2013 8:23:03 PM

Cool story bro, you should tell it again.

By: -
#12  by: yep   

Pike knows what a frat is supposed to be, got a lot of spirit and good looking guys. they are the top chapter at ucsd

By: yep
by: lolMar 3, 2013 2:53:57 AM

claim

By: lol
#13  by: Pike   

is definitely top house, and EX has haters as well. Any frat does

By: Pike

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.