facebook

pi kappa alpha discussion

by: GR Administrator

Pi Kappa Alpha fraternity chapter comments at University of California, San Diego - UCSD

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: GDI   

Definitely going downhill....fast

By: GDI
#2  by: seen/it   

short, small, steroid boys

By: seen/it
#3  by: lol   

LOL i love to see the hate. thats funny to hear about being short considering we have the UCSD basketball team in our fraternity. I guess going to the gym and being fit means your on steroids... i love to hear the hate... at the end of the day PIKE is and always will be at the top. accept it or not it really doesn't matter. ;)

-Much Love
-RUSH PIKE

By: lol
by: AnonNov 6, 2012 3:34:03 AM

^^ So you're telling me that the "UCSD Basketball" team lost in IFC basketball, and that you guys got 3rd in IFC sports overall? whats up with that?

By: Anon
by: LOLNov 30, 2012 11:54:27 PM

Berman doing steriods? Now that's hilarious

By: LOL
#4  by: ha   

We all know Pike is top house. Try and fight it.

By: ha
#5  by: Question   

real talk, does pike do philanthropy?

By: Question
#6  by: truthbtold   

really "the basketball team"? what the mean height of you steroid boys. you know lots of things shrink when on droids....brain too.

By: truthbtold
#7  by: Nasty   

People would be far less willing to make such comments if only we could get rid of this anonymity... oh wait, I can. Computer Science ftw

By: Nasty
#8  by: AAnonymous   

Seeing a lot of weak hate. Talk about a frat that knows how to party and I'm going to assume you're talking about Pike. From my first Pike party to my last, I can say that every time I've seen fine women and a group of bros that know how to frat.

By: AAnonymous
by: trueDec 25, 2012 3:12:24 PM

A solid group of brothers. hated by most, respected by all.

By: true
#9  by: Honestly   

These guys are up there in top tier forsure in terms of the name, image, partying, and sports, although they havent won sports banner in 2 years. However, these guys have absolutely no campus presence (no significant philanthropies, public relations?). They only serenade the "top 3" sororities ( which is very rude in my opinion). Their brotherhood is diluted because they're rush process is a complete joke. They simply hand out bids like candy as long as the rushee can play a sport and is "chill". They dont seem like a tight knit group of guys, rumor has it they fight amongst themselves and other organizations (not just other frats). Although there are a core group of guys who really stand out and are gentlemen, the majority of the members are not gentlemen and have no clue what it means to be in a top tier frat, truth.

By: Honestly
#10  by: soro   

^explains them very well. I love a select group of guys in pike, some of them would have probably gotten a bid to sigma chi had they rushed, but many of them are very rude and inconsiderate. this new pledge class is the most rude group of pike pledges i have ever seen. pike will remain in the top tier because they like to party, are fun and have some athletes, but they will not pass sigma chi and may be passed by tke in the future( lol, as sad as that sounds)

By: soro
by: lolDec 25, 2012 3:13:26 PM

SOunds like a real sigma chi answer, bro

By: lol
by: WtfDec 25, 2012 3:57:22 PM

TKE is so far away from Sig Nu and Pike its not even close. Compare your average TKE to your average Pike or Sig Nu in terms of athletics, looks and raging... Hell, compare your average Pike to Sig Chi in terms of being athletic and their ability to rage... even Sig Nu rages harder than Sig Chi. TKE and Sig Chi get a lot of hype on the internet, thats all that needs to be said.

By: Wtf
by: ^wellDec 25, 2012 10:03:49 PM

Pike has some decent guys, but all around they are tools who like to fight their "brothers". they are considered "top tier" because they are good at sports, ill give them that. Sig Chi is top house, not pike, only Pikes ever argue otherwise. they have some groupies, but overall are not well liked/ respected in the greek community. the new guys get worse and worse, they blanket bid more than any other fraternity...they are the Pi Phi of fraternities at UCSD.bottom line these guys get out shined by Sig Chi, Sig Nu, and TKE in everything besides sports.

By: ^well
by: PikeFeb 22, 2013 1:48:13 PM

Haters gon hate :)

By: Pike

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.