ΚΑΘ

Posted By: War Damn Eagle
Post Reply Report
Page 3 of 3
#21  by: DZ   

This looks honest and right to me

By: DZ
by: I agreeJul 2, 2015 7:29:19 PM

Of course, this is before the one or two girls that get on here and hate on several groups and then the list becomes tainted once more.

By: I agree
#22  by: oldrow   

The fraternities tiers are 100% right. This is the most honest rankings so far

By: oldrow
#23  by: Close   

Love to all the groups!

By: Close
#24  by: Au   

Kappa is bottom, stop kidding yourself.

By: Au
by: StopJul 2, 2015 7:29:55 PM

kidding yourself.

By: Stop
#25  by: Honest   

Redo the sororities, move DZ down, KKG down, and ZTA up one or two because theres no way they are that low.

By: Honest
by: Same personJul 2, 2015 7:27:40 PM

posting the negative comments on this page. She is a Kappa hater for some reason...got dropped I would guess. No wonder.

By: Same person
#26  by: Honest   

Kappa is bad

By: Honest
by: SadJul 4, 2015 6:31:42 PM

What a sad human you must really be. All the groups are very good. Just because you get on here all the time to vent your hate at KKG is pathetic. I bet you're the same one that got on my group several months ago with the same posts. Do you just not have anything to do?

By: Sad
#27  by: war eagle   

Zeta's are beautiful and smart . Sounds like this troll is always jealous of the Zetas.

By: war eagle
#28  by: @@right   

I agree! No one needs to act as if any of the groups are bad because they are not. I pledged what is considered a "top elite" and I love it, and although I knew I wanted this sorority, I was truly torn on pref by a group that some place as "mid low" and "low" . You know what, I saw a LOT of girls who pledges these "top" groups going to "low" prefs. Sure, I would have been sad if I had not gotten my group, but I would have pledged the one that wanted me. Also, remember, to those girls who write such negative posts about others...you were friends with many of the girls who pledged other things during rush (or maybe you weren't friends with anyone!) and IF they had pledged your group you would have thought they were wonderful. Guess what!?? Its the same girls and you should show them respect. I think it is sad that the friendships you form in rush are eroded by some according to what they pledged. I for one have several great friends that are not in my sorority and I am proud to call them close friends.

By: @@right
#29  by: Super super senior    

These are true and accurate in my opinion

By: Super super senior
#30  by: sophmore   

this is probably the best and current rankings of greek life here at auburn. After rush next semester we will see how the rankings change. War eagle

By: sophmore
by: TiersJul 13, 2015 11:31:35 AM

I agree this is a great list, but within the tiers should be updated. I would never put PhiMu above ADPi or AGD. Love many of the PhiMu girls, but they are not as involved and party too much. BUT... They are fun.

By: Tiers

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.