ΠΒΦ, ΑΧΩ, ΑΟΠ

ΔΖ, ΔΔΔ, ΚΚΓ, ΓΦΒ

ΔΓ, ΖΤΑ, ΣΚ, ΑΞΔ

ΚΑΘ

Posted By: War Damn Eagle
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 3
#1  by: No   

I'm sorry but in nobody's book is Zeta that low. They're a great sorority that you clearly have a grudge against. Move them up with AXO, Pi Phi, and AOPi.

By: No
by: HahahahaApr 6, 2015 1:26:10 PM

Zeta's are beautiful... But they also aren't involved in anything, don't have a strong philanthropy, aren't listed highly in grades, and don't seem to have a strong sisterhood... And all sororities have beautiful girls. AXO/AOP are super involved organizations with great grades and a strong sisterhood, and while PBP and ZTA have a lot in common, PBP can hold their liquor a lot better.

By: Hahahaha
by: About correctJun 23, 2015 5:07:45 AM

in todays time, except exchange AXO and PM. The rest really are al about the same. All are good, just not at the level of KD, AGD or XO.

By: About correct
by: LooksJun 24, 2015 2:08:46 PM

perfect to me. I do think that all those middle groups are the same however and can be listed as such. The only ones that never change are the top: KD, XO, AGD, ADP. It doesn't matter where the others are placed, they are all good, just not as high as those older, more well-established, legacy loaded, groups at the top.

By: Looks
by: Hello!Jun 28, 2015 10:03:23 PM

About right, but I do agree that after KD, XO and AGD, all the rest are easily middle tier and are all about the same. Some are more active for sure, but you can't go wrong with any of them.

By: Hello!
by: RightJul 5, 2015 6:33:29 AM

But in reality, there is not a rating system for any group and this is just opinions by mostly girls (probably 1 girl under different names) who writes these posts. I do agree that for the most part, only someone who is unhappy with a group would get on here and rank them bad since all the sororities are so very good. (I can tell you right now that XO, KD, ADP nor AGD could care less about these rankings since they know they are tops. That leaves most of the other sororities who don't get on here and rank either because they all know this doesn't matter and they are all going to get some great girls. So you are left with a small group of girls who are mad that their group is not in the "Top 5" on here and they write derogatory posts hoping to bring them down.) You will never be a top group if you are on here posting negative comments. Why? A top group does not have to! I know my group is great no matter where they are on this list, so why would I need to write negative things about another group? Good luck to all this year at rush!

By: Right
by: @ rightJul 5, 2015 1:36:24 PM

Perfect!!

By: @ right
by: @@rightJul 5, 2015 4:10:50 PM

So right! All sororities are so great! It's a shame a few who are unhappy or have a grudge against certain sororities continuously posts negative things about certain sororities.

By: @@right
by: Love them zetasJul 5, 2015 6:41:32 PM

This person is obviously jealous of zeta's beautiful, smart and fun sisterhood. You always seem to be so sad troll!

By: Love them zetas
#2  by: Lambda chi   

Why, this pledge class is just strait rude.

By: Lambda chi
#3  by: Hahaha   

Kappa that high? That's hilarious. Back to the bottom with theta where yall belong.

By: Hahaha
by: OpinionMar 3, 2015 9:20:16 AM

Kappa honestly has improved. Not sure if they're that high but they should be equal with DZ and DG wherever those two sororities are ranked. Definitely way above Theta since they were able to actually make cuts during recruitment this year. If anything, AXID should be down with Theta.

By: Opinion
by: @OpinionMar 3, 2015 3:19:01 PM

You can't glorify Kappa and then rip on AZD like that. AZD made stricter cuts than Kappa, has better socials, prettier girls, and more respect. Kappa should be on the bottom.

By: @Opinion
by: Okay.Apr 10, 2015 3:07:35 PM

Kappa has the Panhel president, the beat bama president, has won intramurals twice in a row, has won the miracle cup since the miracle cup existed at Auburn, has three AD's of DM, four girls in cabinet, a senator, made huge strides in grades this year... and you want to tell me that they're not a solid middle sorority? I'm not saying that these girls are overwhelming beauties or anything, but they have a strong level of involvement, commitment, and character.

By: Okay.
by: UmApr 27, 2015 7:51:36 AM

Can we stop bashing both Kappa and AZD? Both organizations have made huge strides, especially this past year; they just look for different things in their girls. Kappa's involvement and GPA has gone up and AZD has expanded their night life and socials. Both were able to make pretty good cuts and took a gorgeous new pledge class. Theta has made some strides as well, with having a Miss Auburn candadite and winning Spirit of Relay (something Kappa won the year before), but they also can only make cuts based on GPA and then just kind of get who they get; however, the kind of ladies who are drawn to Auburn recruitment keep any organization from being "bad".

By: Um
#4  by: Don't agree   

Lots of flaws in this list. The other post is better in my opinion.

By: Don't agree
#5  by: Opinion   

Out of the two this one is more accurate, but they're both still flawed

By: Opinion
#6  by: Yeah but...   

Put zeta and tridelt higher.

By: Yeah but...
#7  by: Sororities   

Top: ΧΩ, ΚΔ, ΦΜ, ΑΓΔ, ΑΔΠ

Upper Mid: ΠΒΦ, ΑΧΩ, ΑΟΠ, ΖΤΑ

Lower Mid: ΔΖ, ΔΔΔ, ΓΦΒ, ΔΓ, ΣΚ

Bottom: ΚΚΓ, ΑΞΔ, ΚΑΘ

By: Sororities
by: Wde Mar 9, 2015 6:19:22 PM

AZD is not on the same level as kappa and theta. They are more "lower mid".

By: Wde
by: uhhJun 26, 2015 11:35:55 PM

AXID is on whatever level Kappa is on. They are basically the same sorority and have every single social together tbh

By: uhh
by: ActuallyJun 27, 2015 6:53:57 PM

To "uhh" I think they had socials with kappa, pi phi, zeta, sk, dg, and more. So no I don't think they only have socials with kappa and they definitely are not the same sororitiy.

By: Actually
by: A few changesJul 13, 2015 6:43:31 AM

Raise KKG up, sorry to the girl who tries to place them low all the time as well as DZ. These two groups are really good and before you think I am a DZ or KKG, I am not. The negative rankers have stayed on my group many times and that is what a cyber troll does, they fly under anonymous postings. I have a lot more respect for myself and my own sorority to get on here and belittle other groups and that do very well on campus. Each group has a place and each are fantastic groups. Not everyone can get into KD, AGD or XO, but the same type of girls do pledge all the other groups, so except for the name (and yes, I know the letters are important to many), they are all in the same boat. Relax, negative poster, all the groups will get great girls, you do not have to try and help your sorority out by trying to turn girls against good groups. Good luck to all! Pan <3!

By: A few changes
#8  by: Mostly   

True!

By: Mostly
#9  by: True   

Bump

By: True
by: BooJun 22, 2015 10:43:52 AM

Bump

By: Boo
#10  by: Honestly   

I'd put lambda chi back with sigma pi

By: Honestly
by: @HonestlyMar 5, 2015 12:46:54 PM

These aren't in any order. They're just grouped into tiers. Fraternities in each tier are considered equal in strength.

By: @Honestly

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.