facebook

agd & greek sing last year

by: Keep hearing...

Heard some girls talking about what went on last year at Greek Sing and AGD. What did they do to XO? Set the record straight for us new freshmen.

Posted By: Keep hearing...
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 2
#11  by: Wow   

I honestly feel bad for AGD. Yes...the five girls of 200 who smack talked in the heat of competition were silly, but the other 195 girls in AGD have been very gracious and have taken the firestorm of hate (way worse than deserved ) with grace and humility. Most everyone except for the few who haunt this site spewing hatred have moved on..... EVEN the ChiO's. Move on people! Love to AGD and ChiO!

By: Wow
by: I'm sorryFeb 12, 2015 10:21:34 AM

Five girls? Have you seen the screenshots? At least 14 girls liked the original post, there were about 17 comments, and a few of the comments had over 20 likes. AGD's own PRESIDENT participated. It was a group effort. Yes this is old and for the most part forgiven, but people deserve to know what happened.

By: I'm sorry
by: @I'm sorryFeb 12, 2015 5:13:29 PM

The numbers you are listing are still like 17% of 200 girls... It was unfortunate for sure and the president showed very poor judgement and has been punished along with all the other girls as well. I still feel Sooo bad for AGD because of the horrible things that has been posted on social media about them. The silly things those girls said are cotton candy compared to what has been posted about them. i hope this is the last post concerning this topic. Old and over it. Dragging this out again makes all of the OTHER sororities on campus look vindictive and tacky. AU sororities are really nicer than this in real life.

By: @I'm sorry
#12  by: Stop   

This is stupid

By: Stop
#13  by: Still...   

What happened with Miss Auburn? As to the other stuff, it is old, but no, the XO's still remember. AGD would like everyone to forget of course.

By: Still...
by: STUPIDFeb 12, 2015 11:01:20 PM

STUPID πŸ‘ΉπŸ‘ΊπŸ™ˆπŸ™‰πŸ™ŠπŸ’€πŸ‘ŠπŸ’₯πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€

By: STUPID
#14  by: Love them   

AGDs are sweet girls!

By: Love them
by: Precious Feb 23, 2015 4:22:11 PM

the majority of campus would agree that AGD's are sweet nice girls. Every sorority has a few mean girls and alpha gam is no different. Overall a great sorority.

By: Precious
#15  by: Pathetic   

This is just a sad attempt by other sorority girls to hurt Alpha Gam and their rush on a website. Grow up

By: Pathetic
#16  by: One more question   

Can AG be in Greek sing this year, but just not hold an office in that capacity?

By: One more question
by: πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€Feb 28, 2015 9:38:25 PM

πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€ πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€snor e-----no one cares!

By: πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€
#17  by: Wondering...   

what group is in charge of Greek Sing this year>?

By: Wondering...
#18  by: ..   

Bump

By: ..
#19  by: Okay now?   

All okay with this now?

By: Okay now?
by: YesMar 24, 2015 5:17:54 AM

Yes, it is over. Alpha Gams and everyone on campus are over this. πŸ™‹πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€

By: Yes

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.