facebook

agd & greek sing last year

by: Keep hearing...

Heard some girls talking about what went on last year at Greek Sing and AGD. What did they do to XO? Set the record straight for us new freshmen.

Posted By: Keep hearing...
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: Nothing   

Quit trying to start stuff.

By: Nothing
#2  by: ???   

What did happen?

By: ???
#3  by: @why   

Ehh everyone is soooo over this topic. I don't think anyone wants to "punish" anyone. ChiO and Alpha Gams are sincerely the sweetest girls on campus. Many of these girls are great friends in real life....so just stop.

By: @why
#4  by: So over it   

this is old even for chi o and alpha gam. Way behind both groups, so no need to bring this back up. As far as it goes for incoming freshmen, every group makes mistakes. There is NO REASON to hold that to them now. If you like a group during rush, go back to that house. Don't look back in the past; we're all grown-ups here.

By: So over it
#5  by: Love Love   

Love the girls in both of these sororities! Everyone has said and done things they regret. This was not a reflection of the " real" alpha gram or the "real" respect all of the sororities have for one another. The Freshman néed to enjoy their sorority. The End.

By: Love Love
#6  by: Wow   

This drama needs to stop. It had been long forgotten

By: Wow
#7  by: Why?   

Were both sororities disqualified? I don't understand that reasoning.

By: Why?
by: Old&overitFeb 10, 2015 8:11:56 AM

Let this drop.....it's just old and boring

By: Old&overit
by: NoFeb 11, 2015 12:30:09 PM

Chi o was not disqualified

By: No
#8  by: Old news new tricks   

Happy my sorority did not have a Miss Auburn candidate. These girls play dirty and make their own rules. I feel bad for the campaigns that were honest.

By: Old news new tricks
by: ohFeb 23, 2015 1:33:37 AM

sluuuttttyyyy

By: oh
#9  by: Stop   

This is so old quit bringing it up. I'm not in either of these sororities but everyone is so over this.

By: Stop
#10  by: No   

XO was not in the wrong, only AGD. They were disqualified and should not be in charge of Greek sing in any capacity now or in the future.

By: No

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.