facebook

congrats

by:    

Congrats to AGD for winning Miss Homecoming
Congrats to KKG for winning overall Flag Football
Congrats to DDD for winning Miss Greek Week

Too much negativity on this site; lets add some positivity! Add anything I missed in the comments. I know Miss Fall Rush is coming up and Intramural Volleyball is in full swing. Good luck to all of our beautiful girls.

Posted By: Miss Positivity
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

This is awesome! It shows that all sororities are active with amazing girls. Keep up the positive! War. Eagle!

By: Love
#2by:    

Congratulations to all the sororities who have won anything this semester!! There's more to come since the semester is not over! War Eagle!!

By: As always!
#3by:    

Miss Homecoming is supposed to be a representative of the school, working to solve a specific issue as a member of SGA. To say that a sorority "won" that title is kind of wrong- it's not a pageant or a competition, but an election. AGD was not elected, but Francie was, and I hope that continues to do great work with childhood cancer.

By: However
by: Member   

Francie is a member of AGD and a positive representative of Auburn's students. The poster was just saying that many greek women represent and are involved in fun and positive things across campus. Take a deep breath and count to 10 before trying to tear a positive post apart. All In!

By: Member
#4by:    

She represents the school, but she is a member of AGD, therefore they are simply honoring her for her winning. Nothing wrong with acknowledging what group she is in. It is a winning situation for everyone.

By: True

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#5by:    

One of these things isn't the same. Miss Homecoming, flag football, Miss Greek Week. Guess which one. To compare them is ridiculous.

By: not alike
by: Not Nice.   

All things are positive a fun opportunities for greek women to be involved in at Auburn. Take a break from GR and find some happiness. You seem a little cranky.

By: Not Nice.
#6by:    

are winners! (That was the whole concept of the statement listed). Undoubtedly the poster above is not.

By: All
by: to all   

Just tired of your opportunistic self-promotion.

By: to all
#7by:    

why do come on this site and read it? The majority are tired of having negative posters on here like you. I agree with the rest, congratulations! Here's promotion: Volleyball is going good!!!! Come out and support your group!!! Who will win it this year??!!

By: Then @ to all.....
by: Ignore   

Ignore the negative poster. I feel bad for someone so cynical. The OP was just making a positive point that there are great girls involved in greek Life at Auburn.

By: Ignore

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.