facebook

sororites

by: Ratings

How would you rate the sororities now that recruitment is finally over?

Posted By: Ratings
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 2
#11  by: ridiculous   

All of this is crap. I have seen some gorgeous Theta's and some really sad AGD's . It doesn't matter. If the girls are happy, who cares.

By: ridiculous
#12  by: lolz   

Only DTDs call themselves Delts. Why would we listen to them?
Top: KD, AGD, Phi Mu, ChiO
Sub-Top: ADPi, AOPi, AXO, PiPhi
Middle: ZTA, DDD, KKG, DZ, DG
Bottom: GPB, AXiD, SK, KAT

Trying to downgrade Alpha Gam won't work anymore, they got another amazing pledge class this year regardless of the incident last year. AOPi and AXO are definitely the same level as ADPi wherever that may be. Putting KKG in the bottom just isn't true anymore, even I can admit they have some great girls now. AXiD is NOT improving, they're actually digressing, much like GPB. SK isn't middle yet. All the rest are the same as they have always been.

By: lolz
by: hahaSep 29, 2014 12:07:26 AM

no way in hell GPB is bottom tier, that's hilarious if you think that

By: haha
by: yeahSep 29, 2014 9:55:09 AM

GPB should switch with DG

By: yeah
by: LolzSep 29, 2014 1:37:52 PM

I agree with everything you have said except that there is a bottom tier at Auburn. There just isn't a bottom any more. It's amazing to see the quality girls in each pledge class. Very impressive Auburn! All In!

By: Lolz
by: to the mean kappaOct 2, 2014 7:38:51 PM

STOP. We are'nt buying it.You are not ranked that high.

By: to the mean kappa
by: not yetOct 2, 2014 7:48:09 PM

Kappa took everybody's leftovers this year with their gigantic pledge class.They aren't ready for middle tier yet.They took all the girls from rush cuts by two sororities that you have ranked beneath them. The proof is in the pudding.

By: not yet
by: wrongOct 2, 2014 7:50:45 PM

I'm not a Gamma Phi, but you certainly showed your hand. You're the mean Kappa.

By: wrong
#13  by: Y'all   

I feel like there's two seperate sets of rankings depending on what you're looking for. If you're looking for a "party" sorority, then top is KD, Phi Mu, Pi Phi. That doesn't mean that everyone in those sororities goes out! Auburn sororities are very diverse! There's many different girls in many different sororities! Top "good girl" would be ChiO, Alpha Chi, and yes, Alpha Gam, even after their incident last year. "Good girl" sororities focus more on grades and involvement. Middle "party" is Tri-Delt, Zeta, Gamma Phi. Middle "good girl" would be ADPi, AOPi, and DG. Then there's DZ, AZD, SK, and KKG, who all are figuring out their identities, mostly party, although DZ is really pulling out great grades, and SK has a strong philanthropy. Theta is a great sorority, but after the first round of recruitment they do not have the retention to make cuts; the pledge class they end up with tends to be very random.

By: Y'all
by: AgreeSep 30, 2014 10:15:10 AM

I agree to a point.

PARTY
Top: KD, PM, PBP
Middle: DDD, ZTA, GPB, DZ
Bottom: AZD, SK, KAT

NON-PARTY
Top: XO, AXO, AGD
Middle: ADP, AOP
Bottom: DG, Kappa

By: Agree
by: Yes!Sep 30, 2014 1:33:08 PM

I agree with this reasoning. Just because a sorority is know to party more does not mean it is bad and just because a sorority is know as "good girls" doesn't mean they are bad. It is what your preference is...all are good.

By: Yes!
#14  by: Opinion   

Top: KD, XO, ADPI, AGD, PM
Upper Middle: Pi Phi, AXO, ZTA, AOPI, GPB
Lower Middle: DG, DDD, DZ
Bottom: SK, AZD, KKG, KAT

By: Opinion
by: YES. Oct 6, 2014 9:29:37 AM

Someone finally put KKG where they actually are. This is the most accurate ranking on here yet.

By: YES.
by: ActuallyOct 7, 2014 12:13:29 AM

KKG stole handfuls of new members from upper tier and upper middle sororities this year during recruitment. Throughout the week girls were telling their pi chis how much they loved kappa. AND out of the 82 girls in KKG's pledge class, only 10 did not put KKG down as their first choice. Deny it all you want but after the past few years KKG is 100% middle tier.

By: Actually
#15  by: Be nice   

Keep it classy and clean. We're sweet at Auburn!

By: Be nice

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.