facebook

sororites

by: Ratings

How would you rate the sororities now that recruitment is finally over?

Posted By: Ratings
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: ThatFratGuy   

From a guys opinion.
Top Tier:
ADPi, AGD, XO, PM, PPhi, KD

Upper Middle:
AXO, DZ, ZTA, GPB, DDD

Lower Middle:
DG, AOPi, SK, AZD

Bottom:
KKG, KAT

By: ThatFratGuy
by: HAHAHAHASep 21, 2014 8:34:59 PM

This is hilarious. Clearly an ADPi freshman or something.
First off sweetheart, ADPI is upper middle. Second, GPB is lower, AZD is DEFINITELY bottom, as is debatably Sigma Kappa, KKG has certainly moved up to middle tier, and AOPi is DEFINITELY upper middle.

By: HAHAHAHA
by: @HAHAHAHASep 21, 2014 9:21:12 PM

ADPI has always been considered top tier, and GPB actually has a really great pledge class this year so I'm pretty sure this is accurate.

By: @HAHAHAHA
by: Real DealSep 21, 2014 11:31:03 PM

Top Tier:
AGD, XO, PM, KD ,PPhi

Upper Middle:
DZ, GPB, ADPi,, KKG, ZTA, AXO

Lower Middle:
DG, AOPi ,DDD,KAT, AXiD, SK

Bottom: NONE! There really are not any bad groups. Whoever is posting negative ratings really has no idea what they are writing about. Must be a freshman trying to hard.

By: Real Deal
by: HonestlySep 22, 2014 1:30:47 PM

Top Tier:
XO, AGD, KD, ADPi, AXO, PM

Upper Middle:
AOPi, DDD, ZTA

Lower Middle:
DG, PPhi

Bottom:
KKG, AZD, DZ, SK, GPB, KAT

By: Honestly
by: BullOct 2, 2014 8:23:59 AM

Top: PM, KD, AGD, XO
Sub-top: AXO, PBP, ADP
Upper Middle: ZTA, AOP, DDD
Middle: DZ, KKG, DG
Lower Middle: GPB, SK, AZD
Bottom: Theta

By: Bull
#2  by: And that above is:   

definitely not from any "frat guy". Really, girls posting as guys..get a life and move on. Just because you dislike certain groups you really do not have to rate them low. That just makes everyone think the opposite and makes the groups you listed at the top as being one that let you into their own ranks. Hope karma follows you all the way.

By: And that above is:
#3  by: almost   

I'd move pi phi down one, tri felt down one, and AZD down to the bottom.

By: almost
#4  by: This   

Top Tier:
AGD, XO, PM, KD ,PPhi

Upper Middle:
DZ, ADPi, AOPi, AXO, KKG, ZTA

Lower Middle:
DG, DDD, KAT, AXiD, SK, GPB

Bottom: NONE! There really are not any bad groups. Whoever is posting negative ratings really has no idea what they are writing about. Must be a freshman trying to hard.

By: This
by: NoSep 22, 2014 5:24:43 AM

Sorry Kappa, when not a single top fraternity is willing to do anything social with y'all, it means you're at the bottom bracket whether it be lower middle of bottom tier.

By: No
by: @NOSep 22, 2014 8:24:56 PM

You have just shown you know zero what you are posting. I'm not even a Kappa and I think it is silly that you get on here over and over to post bad things about them. Hopefully you will mature and grow out of your shell. To be honest, I think most negative posters are not even from Auburn...at least I hope that the classlessness that these posters have shown is sad. All our groups are outstanding and not one is bad. Let me add this, if you are posting bad statements, then you must be afraid of the group you are posting on since if you didn't think anything about them, you certainly would not get on here and focus on them.

By: @NO
by: nopeSep 22, 2014 10:04:52 PM

DG, DDD, and GPB are not on the bottom. No where close.

By: nope
#5  by: Reps   

We can say "top tier, bottom tier, great, sucks" all we want, but the truth is that everyone has their own opinions, and you could walk into any chapter room on this campus and find an exemplary girl. Clearly some groups have more than others, but saying a group is "bottom tier" is not rne character Auburn women should strive to exemplify.
I'd rather discuss the "reps" of eCh sorority, and let others reading this site decide what qualities they consider top tier.
Down to earth, more laid back, some go out, some don't, christian emphasis - AXO, XO, ADPi, Theta
Southern Alabama girls, always look nice, definitely well put-together, like to perform - AGD, KD
Super fun girls who are have crazy, outgoing personalities anywhere you see them (out or in the middle of the day); lots of very peppy girls, not as much emphasis on religion but definitely fun groups - PiPhi, PM, ZTA, GPB, SK, DDD, DG
Sweet, sometimes a little shy but none the less very pretty girls! A mix of life of the party-type girls and the "I would rather observe you be crazy" girls, but most do have presence in night life - DZ, AOPi, KKG, AZD

Again, every group has girls from any category, and you will always find someone you like! Don't look down on any group because they are "bad". Be the bigger person and make your own tiers based on your OWN opinions.

ALL AUBURN GIRLS ARE GREAT, even the GDIs

By: Reps
by: THISSep 22, 2014 4:20:13 PM

Perfect

By: THIS
by: SeniorSep 22, 2014 6:02:05 PM

yes, this is perfect!

By: Senior
by: Agree, mostlyOct 2, 2014 8:27:38 AM

Down to earth, more laid back, some go out, some don't, christian emphasis - AXO, XO,
Preppy, SGA involvement types, very pulled together- AGD, ADP
Southern Alabama girls, always look nice, definitely well put-together, like to perform - KD, PM
Super fun girls who are have crazy, outgoing personalities anywhere you see them (out or in the middle of the day); lots of very peppy girls, not as much emphasis on religion but definitely fun groups - PBP, ZTA, GPB, SK, DDD, DZ, AZD
Sweet, a lot more laid-back A mix of life of the party-type girls and the "I would rather observe you be crazy" girls, but most do have presence in night life - DG, AOPi, KKG

By: Agree, mostly
#6  by: It's simple   

Top: XO, KD, AGD, Phi Mu, ADPi
Middle: AXO, Pi Phi, Zeta, AOPi, DG, DDD, DZ, GPB
Bottom: SK, Kappa, AZD, Theta

Everyone splits the middle tier based on personality and personal preference so no one will ever agree. But more or less, they're very similar. Could make a case for AXO being top.

By: It's simple
by: most fairSep 23, 2014 10:46:15 PM

representation

By: most fair
by: FalseOct 2, 2014 8:30:57 AM

Top: XO, KD, AGD, PM, ADPi, AXO
Upper Middle: AOP, PBP, ZTA, DG, KKG, DDD
Lower middle: SK, AZD, GPB, DZ
Bottom: KAT

By: False
#7  by: honestly   

Top: KD, XO, Phi Mu, AGD
Upper Middle: ADPi, AXO, Pi Phi, AOPi, DDD
Lower Middle: ZTA, DZ, KKG, DG
Bottom: SK, GPB, AZD
Very Bottom: KAT

Coming Soon: Alpha Phi

Reasoning: PURELY OPINION BASED. Argue with my opinion all you want but remember your arguments are YOUR opinion. There really is no such thing as "most popular opinion" everyone's is different based on what sorority they are in. KD is number one because they are gorgeous southern ladies with class who always get amazing pledge classes. KAT is last because they are a jumble of all of the girls that got cut from all of the other sororities, and are not particularly nice or pretty. SK, GPB, and AXiD are the party sororities that party a little too much and get bad reputations. ZTA, DZ, KKG, and DG are all solid sororities who have gotten some great pledge classes with classy pretty girls the past few years and are considered "chill and cool" by fraternities. The only reason upper middle is upper middle and not top is because the top are just a tiny bit better. But the groups in upper middle are also classy and gorgeous.

By: honestly
by: yeahSep 23, 2014 11:20:12 PM

your opinion and my opinion are pretty much in line.

By: yeah
#8  by: you said that last year   

Saying something rude and hurtful under the guise of "truth" is still mean and hurtful. It is called passive-aggression. Why do you feel the need to be hurtful? It isn't "just the way it is". Most people aren't that way and don't feel it's right.If you don't like our objection to rudeness, then maybe YOU need to "move on".Check your insecurity and join the Auburn family.

By: you said that last year
#9  by: Sad   

that several girls have chosen to ruin Auburn's unity of not writing such negative posts. I hope they are not from AU but simply spiteful fans of other schools. I will also start posting positive as an earlier writer has done already. All our sororities are great. I believe that if you compare some of the groups with other colleges who enjoy being mean on their sites, that the same groups are targeted with the same cyber slander. All in!

By: Sad
#10  by: Agree!!!!   

Whole heartedly!!! Come on ladies! Stand up to the trolls and stop this silly posting! There are some on here who are trying to start problems within our sorority system. I know we have wonderful girls in all of the groups, and if we don't band together and stop the bullies when they come after others...who's going to help us when they hit our own groups? Alllll innnnnn!! War Eagle!!
SOS....Support Our Sororities!!!

By: Agree!!!!

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.