facebook

pledge classes

by: Curious

Now that we've been able to evaluate most of the fraternity pledge classes over the last few weeks, which ones do the ladies think are the best and why?

Posted By: Curious
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 2
#11  by: As   

much as I honestly hate to say it. Theta Chi's pledge class is quality, I find that hard to argue against. Easily one of the best (this year) though maybe not the top class.
I'm curious for y'alls thoughts on the "middle tier" fraternities (ato, lxa, pi kappa, etc...)

By: As
#12  by: ATO Pledges   

Glad to hear they are good! Their junior class guys have dropped a notch in their classiness. Involved guys but think way too highly of themselves.

By: ATO Pledges
#13  by: au   

Nothing worse than butthurt legacies

By: au
#14  by: sorority   

Farmhouse

By: sorority
by: LOLSep 21, 2014 8:24:28 PM

Good one

By: LOL
#15  by: Top 3   

General consensus around girls in no order.
ΣΝ, ΘΧ, ΒΘΠ

By: Top 3
#16  by: theta chi   

Is obsessed with this site...

By: theta chi
by: DoubtfulSep 29, 2014 10:28:10 PM

As a girl, I know that girls run this site. 90-95% of everything said is by girls. Sorry your fraternity was not listed. Better luck next year!

By: Doubtful
by: KDSep 29, 2014 10:53:46 PM

^Exhibit A....

By: KD
by: WowSep 29, 2014 11:49:27 PM

Exhibit A: Not a KD. KDs don't act that way! Be nice and stop trolling those you're jealous of whether is be KD or Theta Chi or whoever! This is either a guy that is intimidated by Theta Chi or a jealous girl trying to frame KD. STOP! We're not like this at Auburn!

By: Wow
#17  by: Sigma Pi   

They still have a few guys who are a little questionable looks wise, but their pledges are sweet, genuine gentlemen.

By: Sigma Pi

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.