facebook

pledge classes

by: Curious

Now that we've been able to evaluate most of the fraternity pledge classes over the last few weeks, which ones do the ladies think are the best and why?

Posted By: Curious
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: IMO   

1. Theta Chi- I think it's now common knowledge around Auburn how great their pledge class is this year. They really have made a statement for themselves. Their pledges are hot and fun but at the same time are also very sweet gentlemen. I'm more than impressed.

2. Sigma Nu- They really came out to prove people wrong this year after a string of bad pledge classes. Theirs is the largest pledge class and is a very attractive group of boys. They also maintain the fun Sigma Nu reputation that we all love. Without a doubt top 2 best pledge class with Theta Chi.

3. Beta- It's a very stereotypical Beta pledge class which you either love or you hate. They're a lot more preppy, non-southern city boys. I personally don't mind and love their pledge class. They're overall a very good looking and fun pledge class. Not as attractive as past classes but that just shows how hot Betas are as a whole. Most of the pledges of met have been very sweet to me and my friends.

Other notable pledge classes: Fiji & Lambda Chi. I think both of their pledge classes are very good from what I've seen and heard. I've also heard lots of mixed opinions from friends in my sorority and others. They're worth mentioning but not the caliber of those top 3 from my point of view.

By: IMO
by: HomecomingSep 13, 2014 4:00:19 AM

I agree with your top 2! Both are interchangeable and equally the best pledge classes to me.
1-2. Sigma Nu and Theta Chi
3. Fiji
4. Beta
5. FH

By: Homecoming
by: WSep 14, 2014 7:48:04 PM

FH Is not good this year. Don't know who posted that. It was probably one of them as they're known to self rank like there's no tomorrow

By: W
#2  by: Eh   

Not so sure Theta Chi should be so highly esteemed. Most of the guys I've met have their noses to the sky and seem a little douchey trying to fit the stereotypical "frat bro" persona.

By: Eh
by: shocking...Sep 13, 2014 11:29:02 AM

that's what their entire fraternity is based around

By: shocking...
by: Yeah butSep 13, 2014 1:06:25 PM

I think that's also called being 2 weeks into pledgeship. I've seen the same douchey attitude at Sigma Nu, Beta, especially KA, and even Farmhouse. From what I've witnessed, Beta and Theta Chi pledges have shown way more gentlemanly acts than the others so I agree with the first poster's top 3. Maybe move Beta to the top 2 with Theta Chi.

By: Yeah but
#3  by: Pom pom   

From what I've seen and heard
1. Sigma Nu
2. Theta Chi
3. Fiji

By: Pom pom
#4  by: no   

Fiji has douchey, prissy, rude little pledges. I was impressed with their pledge classes up until this year. I believe this year's pledge class's attitude will be intolerable.

By: no
by: ISep 14, 2014 4:34:46 PM

have had the opposite experience with FIJI! I really like their pledge class this year, I'd say 90% are quality guys. I'm shocked others are impressed with Lambda's class. Only met about 20 of them (very briefly) but I remember being notably upset at how bad they were on first impression.

By: I
#5  by: aubie   

As much hate as they get, KA got a good pledge class this year in my opinion. I have not met any who have not been respectful to my friends and i and their pledge parties have been fun!

By: aubie
by: Au JuniorSep 15, 2014 1:05:46 PM

Before I say anything, let me clarify that I was one of those sorority girls that hung around KA constantly my freshman year and made some close friends in my age group. After their terrible pledge class last year, I was really pulling for them this year. I will say that this years group is a baby step up from last years but not much more. They not that attractive but are a bit nicer. I guess this year's class is decent but not near the caliber of the Beta, Theta Chi, and Sigma Nu pledge classes. If you knew how good their pledge classes were when I was a freshman and before, you'd know that over the past couple years KA has drastically declined.

By: Au Junior
#6  by: Beta and SNU   

Really like both pledge classes. Beta's pledge parties are the best

By: Beta and SNU
#7  by: All   

have good and not so good guys. Not one is simply perfect. Yet, SN and
Theta Chi have the best. The guys are hot and actually really nice which so many times does not happen. A
Agree about Beta but they are not as cute as years past. Plus they are so hippie preppy which to me is still such an odd combo. They rest just fall way below these three. Lastly, I refuse to even go to KA after all that has happened over there. Pretty pathetic.

By: All
by: SNU and KA!Sep 15, 2014 11:35:53 PM

Have great pledges!

By: SNU and KA!
by: AgreeSep 16, 2014 2:42:12 AM

ΣΝ and ΘΧ rocked it in rush this year! Easily the best classes! After them I'd say Βeta and Fiji are the next best. I personally am just not feeling it with KA...Sweet boys but not that good looking and try a bit too hard.

By: Agree
#8  by: Auburn   

"KA, Beta, SNu, Fiji, Theta Chi, blah blah blah"

I'm beginning to think that Phi Mus and KDs, the most self conscious girls, are the only ones that post here. Maybe it's the Alpha Gams no one likes. All y'all talk about on here when it comes to the best at anything is the same fraternities. Y'all seriously need to get their __ out of your mouth and get out more

By: Auburn
by: TSMSep 16, 2014 4:46:39 PM

Those 5 are the top fraternities for a reason. They get talked about a lot because they do things better than anyone else. That doesn't mean other fraternities aren't good either.

By: TSM
by: Of course you're rightSep 16, 2014 5:56:28 PM

They throw the best parties, best looking guys, smartest, richest, best personalities, most involved, classiest, best brotherhood, ect.... because that's the only places you've been besides fr year when older girls forced you to go to swaps at 1 or 2 other places if it wasn't already canceled.

Shut up, you sound ridiculous.

By: Of course you're right
#9  by: It's the truth...   

The top 5 or so fraternities as a whole are just better top to bottom. Fraternities that are considered middle or a lower tier are considered that for a reason. Obviously top fraternities will have some guys that suck and middle and lower fraternities will have some great guys. There's nothing wrong with being a part of the groups people consider middle or lower tier (sororities or fraternities), for some people that's a better fit. Clearly some people are close minded about who they hang out with, but still.

By: It's the truth...
#10  by: Au2014   

I don't care how good Theta Chi's pledge class is, you don't treat legacies like they did. There's selective and then there's overly selective. They were overly selective. Many of their legacies came through rush and they cut most of them. Their rush chairman/team should be should've been impeached for this! It's a great way to piss of legacies who in turn tell their family, aka the fraternity alumni.

By: Au2014
by: @Au2014Sep 16, 2014 10:10:48 PM

So obviously you were a Theta Chi legacy and didn't get a bid

By: @Au2014

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.