facebook

pledge classes are too big. it's time. now who?

by:    

It's obvious sorority recruitment is going to get larger and larger, and chapters (and chapter rooms) weren't meant to have this many girls. What national chapter should Auburn look at bringing to campus?

Posted By: expansion
Page 1 of 2
#1by:    

Yes

By: AlphaPhi
#2by:    

Alpha phi

By: Alpha phi
#3by:    

It's time for houses. We need the space.

By: AX
by: Reality check   

Houses plus furniture can cost several million. Usually alums have to raise the money.

By: Reality check
by: Sad   

I'd heard there wasn't enough money at Auburn for houses. They would be great, though and allow for larger groups.

By: Sad
#4by:    

Probably not. Auburn holds down their enrollment. Freshman class is up 700 this year in part due to the "free advertising" of a great football season last year. Auburn cannot handle anymore students without significant increase of infrastructure for more classrooms and more professors and that is highly unlikely.

By: doubtful
#5by:    

I would think Alpha Phi would be the most likely contender since Auburn already has all the other big names

By: most likely

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#6by:    

Alpha phi

By: Def
#7by:    

Alpha Phi

By: Guest
#8by:    

Alpha Phi seems to be the only one...any others?

By: Tonya123
#9by:    

Alpha Phi!

By: Agree!
#10by:    

I only see Alpha Phi being asked.

By: Others???

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.