facebook

rush '14

by: Sorority Reps

All 17 sororities on campus have beautiful, well rounded and involved classy ladies, so I don’t like to rank them in an order as I strongly believe that rankings depend on which sorority is the best fit for YOU. For example, in my ranking I would put MY sorority first followed by the ones that I have the most friends in, etc. But here are summaries that sum up what each sorority is generally like. I made sure to keep it positive, only providing one general con for each sorority. I also didn’t single any single one out for looks, as every sorority at Auburn has gorgeous ladies. Keep it classy Auburn. Any PNM would be very blessed to get a bid from any one of our 17 beautiful and involved sororities. In alphabetical order:

Posted By: Sorority Reps
Post Reply Report
Page 8 of 10
#71  by: Best   

This is the best post on greek rank concerningAuburn sororities!

By: Best
#72  by: A+++   

This is what Auburn is all about. Positive and supportive young women. There are always going to be people with poor character that try to improve their status by bringing others down. Just ignore it and go with what you see first hand in recruitment.

By: A+++
#73  by: Um hmm   

This

By: Um hmm
#74  by: Yes   

Keep it up

By: Yes
#75  by: Bump   

This

By: Bump
#76  by: Great   

Post. Thanks for this

By: Great
#77  by: Love    

Love loveeee

By: Love
#78  by: HUNH 101   

Very, very nice - one PNM said that every group made her feel like she could fit in and have a place to belong. AU has a great Greek system for young women with a lot of positive reasons to participate.

By: HUNH 101
#79  by: Positive bumper   

Merry Christmas! Lets try to spread love, not hate please

By: Positive bumper
#80  by: Bump    

Happy New Year!

By: Bump

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.