facebook

rush '14

by: Sorority Reps

All 17 sororities on campus have beautiful, well rounded and involved classy ladies, so I don’t like to rank them in an order as I strongly believe that rankings depend on which sorority is the best fit for YOU. For example, in my ranking I would put MY sorority first followed by the ones that I have the most friends in, etc. But here are summaries that sum up what each sorority is generally like. I made sure to keep it positive, only providing one general con for each sorority. I also didn’t single any single one out for looks, as every sorority at Auburn has gorgeous ladies. Keep it classy Auburn. Any PNM would be very blessed to get a bid from any one of our 17 beautiful and involved sororities. In alphabetical order:

Posted By: Sorority Reps
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 10
#1  by: Alpha Chi Omega   

These girls are sometimes referred to as the Christian girls on campus, or “Alpha Christ Omega”. They are very sweet ladies and involved in many groups and leadership positions around campus. Their four main values are friendship, leadership, learning, and service. The one con I can think of is that the majority does not really approve of underage drinking, although they do have a few girls that will go out and party. The majority however, prefer to just have fun without drinking with their sisters, and there is nothing wrong with this at all. They have a strong, close, classy sisterhood.

By: Alpha Chi Omega
by: Nice!Jun 29, 2015 12:54:19 PM

Now, this is how it should be. All the sororities have great girls! The girl who posts all the negative comments has a grudge and cannot look at the groups realistically. My group is consistently rated in the top level and I agree, but it is embarrassing when mean post crop up all the time about other groups. I can't think of anyone in my sorority that would even care to take the time to write negative posts about another group....we might answer back to a negative post on ours, but why write about another. Anyway, it makes Auburn look good to have all wonderful sororities. Proud of all of them! Pan <3!!

By: Nice!
by: Excellent!Jun 29, 2015 5:40:20 PM

Positive messages and posts are what true Panhellenic spirit is!

By: Excellent!
by: Positive!!!!Jun 29, 2015 8:47:00 PM

This is how you like to read about the sororities! Very helpful and very positive!

By: Positive!!!!
by: Perfect!Jul 2, 2015 7:38:23 PM

Being positive is fantastic! Those who get on here and constantly post negative statements are cyber stalkers. I will say this, my sorority also came under attack last year by someone and I have noticed that only the groups that this girl dislikes are the ones she rages on and probably fears will rush well and get whoever it is she thinks her sorority wants (believe me, if there are more than one that acts like this individual, it is extremely sad), Immaturity should disappear at some point, especially once you are in college.

By: Perfect!
by: Very good post!Jul 10, 2015 4:21:01 AM

One of the best positive posts on here! Thank you! You took the time to write nice comments about each group rather than tear them down as one or two girls do on here all the time. All our sororities are wonderful and you have shown that each has qualities that are great. Way to go!

By: Very good post!
by: Wonderful!!!Jul 10, 2015 1:52:26 PM

This is so nice and positive!

By: Wonderful!!!
by: So positive!Jul 10, 2015 9:59:54 PM

Enjoyed reading all of this!

By: So positive!
by: Glam shots!Jul 13, 2015 3:55:27 PM

Love this! All look pretty!

By: Glam shots!
by: Accurate for all!Jul 13, 2015 4:05:59 PM

This is how to write a good post!!!! Excellent!!!

By: Accurate for all!
by: CathJul 14, 2015 4:17:45 PM

Enjoyed looking over this and it is a very positive post of all the groups.

By: Cath
by: Positive!Jul 15, 2015 12:24:29 PM

Like how this post does not compare groups, just gives you how they seem to her. Those girls who are posting under the guise of being nice, but in reality post generic things like "sweet" and "nice" are trying to be mean but act as if they are being positive. I can honestly tell you that each of the sororities are pretty much equal. KD, AGD and XO are at the top of the ladder, but all the rest are on the same steps no matter how hard the poster tries to make it seem. Pan<3 to all our great groups!!

By: Positive!
by: XyzDec 9, 2015 3:04:13 AM

They are all good! Great post . The Panhellenic spirit works here. Sad that there are the cyber bullies who hide behind the computer screen to print such malicious posts.

By: Xyz
by: SO Positive!!!Dec 15, 2015 3:03:27 PM

Now this is a great post!!! So positive toward all our wonderful groups.

By: SO Positive!!!
by: very positve!Dec 21, 2015 8:45:06 PM

great post!

By: very positve!
by: Proud Dec 24, 2015 10:34:42 PM

of the AU Panhellenic sororities! all17 groups are outstanding and it shows!

By: Proud
by: Fantastic!Dec 25, 2015 2:50:02 PM

Merry Christmas!

By: Fantastic!
#2  by: Alpha Delta Pi   

ADPis are known as classy, involved leaders who have a very strong philanthropy and sisterhood. Their core values are scholarship, loyalty, and charity. Their grades are always high up in the rankings of sorority GPAs, and they are very good at coming together as a sisterhood. One example of this is last year’s greek sing, where they had an impressive routine and won overall. Their rush really made everyone feel welcome, as it was always bright and friendly. The one con I can think of is that many are starting to get annoyed with a few ADPis who keep sending snapchats to the twitter page Old Row Official to get attention. But this is only a few girls, and should not affect ADPi as a whole at all. Overall they are sweet, smart leaders.

By: Alpha Delta Pi
by: Nice!Jul 3, 2015 8:45:51 AM

Very sweet, well rounded girls

By: Nice!
by: Great posting!!!Dec 22, 2015 2:08:54 PM

This poster is accurate on all counts!

By: Great posting!!!
#3  by: Alpha Gamma Delta   

Alpha Gams are classy southern ladies. They are known for all going to church together but still hanging out with fraternities on the weekends. They are always up top when it comes to grades, and make sure to keep new members on track when it comes to grades and classiness. They love legacies, but take many different types of girls and overall maintain a classy and southern lady reputation. They believe in leadership, scholarship, and philanthropy The one con I can think of is the Greek sing incident from last year, where they made a mistake. They have, however, moved on and learned from this error, and the rest of PanHellenic will hopefully accept this and also move on.

By: Alpha Gamma Delta
by: PreshJul 3, 2015 8:44:59 AM

I love these girls. Genuinely sweet, nice girls!

By: Presh
#4  by: Alpha Omicron Pi   

AOPi believes in service, scholarship, and leadership. They are smart and classy girls who are known for getting great grades and being in honor societies. They have some girls who don’t like to party, and some girls who do. The one con I can think of is they need to have a few more philanthropy events because I am sure many would love to get involved with them and help support their philanthropy. Overall these ladies are smart and well rounded.

By: Alpha Omicron Pi
by: SweetheartsNov 18, 2015 11:30:08 AM

So funny!

By: Sweethearts
#5  by: Alpha Xi Delta   

These girls have a very strong sisterhood and just love to have fun. They have a strong philanthropy (Autism Speaks) and believe in knowledge, leadership, service, and sisterhood. The one con I can think of is that they are known as party girls, however they have fun as a sisterhood together and are always smiling when you see them, so this shouldn’t be a problem. Their skit this year during rush was commended by all rushees who saw it as one of the best. Great fun-loving sisterhood overall.

By: Alpha Xi Delta
#6  by: Chi Omega   

Chi O focus on friendship, personal integrity, academic excellence, and service. Their academic performance and leadership on Auburn’s campus is very strong. They are very classy and well put together ladies with a strong sisterhood and strong values. I personally have never met a rude or catty Chi O. The one con I can think of is that I wish they had more philanthropy events because I would love to take part in them. Overall sweet and classy leaders.

By: Chi Omega
#7  by: Delta Delta Delta   

Tri Delt has a strong group of fun and athletic girls, who have a philanthropy that everyone loves to support. Delta House of Pancakes is one of the most anticipated and loved philanthropy events of the year. They believe in friendship, intellectual growth, and loyalty. These girls like do like to party but keep it classy. The one con I can think of is that they can sometimes be ditzy, but they are never catty and have a strong philanthropy, so that shouldn’t matter.

By: Delta Delta Delta
#8  by: Delta Gamma   

DG’s are well rounded girls who are involved in many different organizations around campus. They believe in sisterhood, scholarship, leadership, and service. These girls are always positive and a good role model for the Auburn community. The one con I can think of is that they can occasionally be haughty, but this is the minority of their group and their pledge class this past year was full of very sweet and down to earth girls.

By: Delta Gamma
#9  by: Delta Zeta   

DZ’s are sweet and friendly girls who are smart and involved. They believe in friendship, scholarship and service. PNM’s are always blown away by their rush, as they are always genuinely open and friendly to everyone who walks in the door. They are also very athletic and well rounded. The one con I can think of is that they need to have more philanthropy events. Overall sweet and involved ladies.

By: Delta Zeta
#10  by: Gamma Phi Beta   

Gamma Phi is a group of fun loving and involved girls. They are known as cheerleader types who are very peppy and positive. Their core values are love, labor, learning, and loyalty. They like to party and have a lot of fun together. The one con I can think of is that they can occasionally be catty, but there are girls like that in every sorority. Gamma Phi Beat is another highly anticipated philanthropy event, and overall Gamma Phis are fun loving and peppy.

By: Gamma Phi Beta

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.