facebook

rush '14

by: Sorority Reps

All 17 sororities on campus have beautiful, well rounded and involved classy ladies, so I don’t like to rank them in an order as I strongly believe that rankings depend on which sorority is the best fit for YOU. For example, in my ranking I would put MY sorority first followed by the ones that I have the most friends in, etc. But here are summaries that sum up what each sorority is generally like. I made sure to keep it positive, only providing one general con for each sorority. I also didn’t single any single one out for looks, as every sorority at Auburn has gorgeous ladies. Keep it classy Auburn. Any PNM would be very blessed to get a bid from any one of our 17 beautiful and involved sororities. In alphabetical order:

Posted By: Sorority Reps
Post Reply Report
Page 4 of 10
#31  by: Very impressive   

I saw others who did not attend Auburn, but who had written on here to congratulate the AU Greek women who seem to be some of the nicest groups ever seen on most of these sites. I don't know if all of you are truly this kind all the time to each other but from the posts I see of how you jump to the defense of any group who gets some mean post on their wall is amazing! Wish all the campuses would follow!! I know I wish mine would for sure. I'm still shocked.

By: Very impressive
by: agreedJun 16, 2014 10:10:42 PM

Haters on here constantly trying to stir things up can't be auburn students, this post is proof

By: agreed
#32  by: LOVE   

Auburn Panhellenic is made of the sweetest ladies. War eagle, girls! Love all of my Panhellenic women!

By: LOVE
#33  by: So proud    

I am so proud of the way the majority of Auburn Panhellenic women behave. There are very few who come on this site and try to damage our sororities as much as possible. It is very sad that they feel that kind of negative feelings for anyone.

By: So proud
#34  by: Perfect!   

Perfect example of the kind of girls you will meet during recruitment. War Eagle!

By: Perfect!
#35  by: Best   

Post you'll find on here

By: Best
#36  by: This is how we do it   

We do recognize that all the sororities are really good. Be proud to get a bid from any of them! Each group has a lot of legacies that go through and there's no way they can take all of them. There's always some sad faces when someone gets cut, but!...most of the those girls pledge another group and eventually they love that group as much or more than the one they started out wanting. (Yes, the moms get mad but they usually always become a really strong supporter of the "best sorority" that their daughter pledged. It works out...besides, as my mother told me when I got cut from hers, "Who wants a group that doesn't want you? Go with a sorority that wants you!" I did and I love it!!!

By: This is how we do it
by: TonsJun 20, 2014 12:10:46 PM

There are tons of legacies going through recruitment every year. Consider every sorority on campus! They are all great and being a legacy doesn't mean that much if you are not a fit. It's better to go for a sorority where you a comfortable.

By: Tons
#37  by: best   

post about sororities on here

By: best
#38  by: yay   

bump

By: yay
#39  by: most   

accurate ranking of sororities on here

By: most
#40  by: best   

post about sororities

By: best

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.