facebook

rush

by:    

Which fraternities are comprised of good guys who are involved and want to make a difference on campus? Not wanting to party 24/7 while at college.

Posted By: GSHS 2014
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Obviously there is still partying, but there seem to be a lot of leaders and some really good guys (and some not good guys, obviously) in groups like Fiji, ATO, FH, Theta Chi and Beta.

By: WEGL

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#2by:    

That's pretty fair, despite their redneck reputation KA has some guys involved on campus as well. Sigma Nu and SAE seem like their full of guys that just wanna party and hit the slopes if you catch my drift.

By: pretty fair
#3by:    

Sigma Pi is very involved on campus and their pretty nice guys.

By: Also
#4by:    

Fiji, a Sigma Pi, Farmhouse, ATO if you're serious about getting involved

By: Best options
#5by:    

The hell was the first poster thinking? You say you want to NOT party all the time? Then Theta Chi is not the fraternity for you. They are all alcoholics

By: What...
by: Correction   

I said there was still partying, obviously to varying degrees in all of those fraternities, but Theta Chi also has a ton of involvement on campus and a few stand out leaders. You can't deny that.

By: Correction
by: TC   

They've pretty much run IFC for the past few years

By: TC
#6by:    

Go FarmHouse. You won't regret it!

By: Chi O
by: Soda!   

Yeah go farmhouse! LOL

By: Soda!
#7by:    

I would go farmhouse or fiji. Both have great guys, involved on campus, popular with girls..and you definitely dont have to be a partier in either. Rivals on campus, mostly since they're so similar.

By: Honestly
by: Agree    

Farmhouse or Fiji

By: Agree
#8by:    

bump

By: WDE

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.