facebook

fraternity reps

by: Rush '14

What are the pros and cons of the more relevant fraternities at Auburn? Pretty much the reputations of the top 10 or whatever

Posted By: Rush '14
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 4
#11  by: Champ   

Why isn't FH on this list?

By: Champ
by: .Apr 25, 2014 12:55:06 PM

Because Farmhouse sucks

By: .
by: WDEJun 21, 2014 10:33:10 AM

They don't suck but most of the guys there wouldn't be in any other fraternity. Different strokes for different folks

By: WDE
#12  by: Yeah   

I'd have to say that this is probably the most
accurate list I've ever seen on this site.

By: Yeah
#13  by: Agree   

This is the best list I've ever read on here. It's the one unbiased and accurate post I've seen. Nice work

By: Agree
#14  by: Bump   

There aren't many informative, honest lists on this sites but if potential rushees come on here and read then I think this is a pretty solid one for them to see

By: Bump
#15  by: @Honest Unbiased   

Great job with this list! I'm a girl also and couldn't agree more!

By: @Honest Unbiased
#16  by: wow   

This is probably one of the best, most unbiased, lists I've ever seen on this site. I think everyone can agree with this!

By: wow
#17  by: Pan<3   

In light of recent troublemaking and immaculate listing, I'd like to say that 'Honest Unbiased' made the best list ever on here, and it's the only list that rushees should look at. This is coming from a sorority girl and I really wish that someone would make a ranking like it about the sororities

By: Pan<3
#18  by: Bump   

Rushees look no further for a fairly accurate description of each group. I wouldn't worry too much about the list or order

By: Bump
#19  by: Obviously    

The best listing on here by far

By: Obviously
#20  by: GR monitors   

Ramping up the drama

By: GR monitors

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.