facebook

opinion on kat

by: Just wondering

What do y'all think of Theta? There are lots of mixed reviews on GR so I was just curious as to how it really is

Posted By: Just wondering
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 2
#11  by: TBH   

Really sweet, genuine girls, quirky, which some like and some don't. Not known for looks, but they don't recruit based on looks, so that doesn't really seem to matter to them. One of the strongest sisterhoods on campus; and honestly, there's mixed reviews because they're a mixed group. There are some knock-out, super involved, great grades, and there are some girls who ended up in there for numbers, but honestly, Theta loves both just the same.

By: TBH
by: YupOct 30, 2014 11:29:06 AM

Truth

By: Yup
#12  by: Definitely moving up   

Theta is actually on their way up. They usually are ranked bottom tier but i would honestly say KKG is either below them or about the same. Also Alpha Phi is coming this spring so they will no longer be the new ones.

By: Definitely moving up
by: UmmNov 7, 2014 9:12:29 AM

Theta has a close sisterhood, and a diverse mix, and that's about it- I honestly think they're on par with SK, AZD, in that manner. Alpha Phi might do very well because they're pull together a group of driven girls who want to be a part of creating something, and leaving a legacy, so I wouldn't count your chickens before you hatch. However, there will still be girls who would rather strike out on something new than go Theta, and a lot of girls in Theta only went Theta because everyone else cut them; so when there's another sorority who also is not able to be selective, Theta might have a worse recruitment than normal.

By: Umm
by: Yeahh...Nov 8, 2014 3:13:49 AM

Sorry but Theta is the only sorority that hasn't really improved besides AXID. For example, both SK and KKG have made HUGE strides to improve and KKG is definitely middle now, especially now that the Panhellinic president is a kkg. I'm sorry but theta just doesn't have any accomplishments like that under their belt. until they can actually be selective during recruitment like SK, KKg, and even AXID can, and make more than just ONE round of cuts, they will always be bottom. Sorry.

By: Yeahh...
by: INov 9, 2014 1:17:44 PM

I would personally rather start something new than call myself a Theta. I'm sorry. There's so many sweet, genuine girls in that organization, but it's going to take a lot for Theta to no longer be considered what it is.

By: I
by: HANov 9, 2014 1:21:27 PM

Why are you bringing Kappa into this? They have the Panhellenic president, the Beat Bama President, the Dance Marathon president, they won intramurals. They're not exactly my cup of tea, but what does Theta have, really? A tight-knit sisterhood that isn't for everyone. AZD, SK, and DZ, which are traditionally considered around where Theta is, are all doing quite well also- AZD has Miss Auburn University, SK is so strong in philanthropy, DZ is top in grades and has the President for UPC, Tiger Splashers, and Kadettes, and also a co-captain of AU Rhythym. If KKG, AZD, SK, and DZ are the next place to jump after KAT, Theta has a very long way to go before they'll ever be considered on par with any of those organizations, and should probably focus on involvement before they try to bring down another organization.

By: HA
by: @HANov 9, 2014 2:10:48 PM

Boom. Said it all. Sorry Theta but obsessively posting on here does not change the fact that you are the least desired sorority at Auburn. Stop being petty and hiding behind your little computer screens, and go out and WORK to improve.

By: @HA
#13  by: Yup   

Agree

By: Yup

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.