facebook

opinion on kat

by: Just wondering

What do y'all think of Theta? There are lots of mixed reviews on GR so I was just curious as to how it really is

Posted By: Just wondering
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: All are good   

Consider yourself lucky to get a bid to any. (I'm thinking this is the same girl posting questions about several sororities in hopes of getting some negative reactions.)

By: All are good
#2  by: .   

I am not a Theta, but every one of them that I have met are amazing, intelligent, and beautiful women. All of the sororities at Auburn are fantastic!

By: .
#3  by: Unbiased   

Look, i know plenty of cool attractive Theta's, but let's not kid ourselves, they are clearly the worst sorority on campus.

By: Unbiased
#4  by: nonbiased   

Being completely honest here. Nice well-rounded girls. Unfortunately theyre not the best looking and don't have a good rep with the fraternities

By: nonbiased
#5  by: Beautiful   

Sweet girls! Love them

By: Beautiful
#6  by: nonbiased   

They're really nice, but not very pretty from what I've seen from my first year here. They also don't really do much with other fraternities which is kind of a con, but overall they're just a sweet sisterhood who keep to themselves

By: nonbiased
#7  by: all in   

Come on Auburn...be kind.

By: all in
#8  by: Come on   

All the sororities are cool! Those comments from the unbiased and nonbiased are the same girl trying to start mean posts. Let it go troll...head on back to the hole you came from.

By: Come on
#9  by: Truth   

Sweet girls, but are considered to be near the bottom of the sororities. Not being mean just being truthfull

By: Truth
by: TruthJul 30, 2014 5:06:17 PM

You are being mean. It may be "your" truth, but another person may see it differently. KAT is a really good sorority with a variety of girls with many different interests. A great choice for an PNM.

By: Truth
#10  by: novel idea   

Why don't we let the PNMs form their own opinions-I mean, they were smart enough to come to Auburn, right? They should be smart enough to make up their own minds about sororities.

By: novel idea

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.