facebook

you know you love me

by:    

DG- Serena van der Woodsen
attractive blondes, fun loving and easy going, always down to have a good time but sometimes people question their loyalty and genuinety to each other.

Alpha Phi- Blair Waldorf
Attractive mostly brunettes, very into doing well in school and being classy, but sometimes viewed at stuck up and/or superior

Delta Delta Delta- Jenny Humphrey
Blonde and ambitious, seems to have their heart in the right place. Some how seem to be rising (better looking pc this year) and spiraling down (tri delt tornado) at the same time. They try hard to get their name out, in a good way or bad one.

Theta-Georgina Sparks
Like to have fun, but sometimes too much fun. Their appearance comes off as innocent, but their behavior can sometimes tell a different story.

Posted By: Gossip girl
Page 1 of 2
#1by:    

Just stop. This is so dumb. What are you doing.

By: Omg
#2by:    

Is stupid.

By: This
#3by:    

We definitely don't love you, that

By: Ugh
#4by:    

Wtf is this garbage

By: wtf
#5by:    

This is so stupid lol like are you in middle school

By: Truth
#6by:    

I like how they included theta, they're nowhere near top houses. Way to try to get your name out girls. #proudofyou Sucks that you're still just middle tier.

By: LOL

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Lol   

Lol right! That and why leave out the other sororities? No matter what it is always rude.

By: Lol
#7by:    

Theta over Gphi? this must be a theta post. "Like to have fun, but sometimes too much fun. Their appearance comes off as innocent, but their behavior can sometimes tell a different story." wtf enough. nobody likes you.

By: What...
#8by:    

This was spot on hahaha

By: Yes
by: UM   

No it wasn't.

By: UM
by: no   

bye theta

By: no
by: Lol   

Theta is nelly yuki

By: Lol
by: lol    

totally nelly yuki

By: lol
#9by:    

this site is full of too many butt hurt tri delts, this is completely accurate

By: bitter tri delts
#10by:    

Does that mean GPhi gets to be Olivia from season 3... Used to be cute quirky lizze mcguire but came out of nowhere and is hot now lmao

By: haha
by: I loled   

So dumb but kind of true

By: I loled
by: YES HAHAHA   

This is so accurate it hurts.

By: YES HAHAHA

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.