facebook

actual sorority rankings

by: UF

Pretty much all of these rankings are just girls in a sorority trying to make their sorority seem higher and the ones they don't like seem lower. From an actual objective male standpoint, here is what everyone at UF actually sees/knows:
ZTA
ADPi/KD
DG/DDD
AOPI
Theta
DZ/Pi Phi
Chi O/KKG
Alpha Chi
DPhiE
AEPhi
Sigma Kappa
Phi Mu

Posted By: UF
Post Reply Report
Page 3 of 3
#21  by: Dani   

The male standpoint doesn't count in the long run. The most important aspect of a sorority is its sisterhood, not what fraternity boys think of it. Chapters are homes to their members, places to make lifelong friends. If guys like them, great, but that is not anywhere near what matters most.

By: Dani
by: HannahOct 23, 2014 7:36:29 AM

In every chapter there are pretty girls.
In every chapter there are girls who love their sorority sisters.
In every chapter there are girls who aren't the least bit concerned by how others rank them.
Really and truly.

By: Hannah
#22  by: ^   

that's just simply not true. it's actually about how pretty you are... duh

By: ^
by: HaOct 23, 2014 8:16:47 AM

You are a shallow person.

By: Ha
#23  by: personally,   

I think DDD and KD did awesome this year, ADPi did well, DG is doing better, and ZTA is declining but still in the top

By: personally,
#24  by: Aaa   

I'm in a top sorority and am required to "check in" at the gym. Also, I don't go to the house to eat sometimes if I'm not dressed up and with make up on. It's exhausting. Girls should definitely be themselves during rush and will end up at the right house. I put on a show during rush and am now paying the price.

By: Aaa
by: Z.Oct 28, 2014 8:36:16 AM

I've had the same issues for the past two years. Life in my chapter is all about presentation and putting on a "show" and I'm still paying the price. There aren't many sisters who are real friends. My first roommate - who is a real friend - went with another "top" sorority and she really loves her house. Too bad I didn't put them as my first choice because they're a better fit for me. You're right about being yourself during rush because that's how you end up where you're meant to be. Do what I've done - befriend girls in other houses.

By: Z.
#25  by: We don't rank here   

We're not FSU with an inferiority complex. All of our girls are beautiful... on the inside and out!

By: We don't rank here

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.