facebook

actual sorority rankings

by: UF

Pretty much all of these rankings are just girls in a sorority trying to make their sorority seem higher and the ones they don't like seem lower. From an actual objective male standpoint, here is what everyone at UF actually sees/knows:
ZTA
ADPi/KD
DG/DDD
AOPI
Theta
DZ/Pi Phi
Chi O/KKG
Alpha Chi
DPhiE
AEPhi
Sigma Kappa
Phi Mu

Posted By: UF
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 3
#1  by: Yesssss   

This is accurate and what's generally accepted by people. This is it!

By: Yesssss
#2  by: Ally   

I believe DG is ranked up with Zeta, then ADP, then Tri Delt and KD!

By: Ally
by: SpyOct 2, 2014 7:02:14 PM

You've been all over these boards since recruitment started, spouting off about stuff; please stop. Yes, ΔΓ did very well this year so you don't need to keep talking about it.

By: Spy
#3  by: Kappa   

Kappa is not on Chi O's level. Probably down with Deeph is more realistic. Just because they expanded their house, doesn't mean they go up. Mediocre PC14

By: Kappa
by: Oh lookAug 28, 2014 5:26:41 PM

Alpha Chi is back

By: Oh look
by: OAug 28, 2014 7:10:11 PM

Chi O stop hating

By: O
by: OAug 28, 2014 7:10:16 PM

Chi O stop hating

by: OAug 28, 2014 7:10:26 PM

Chi O stop hating

#4  by: Ugh   

Axo Deeph and kappa are all basically the same level. Be less sensitive kkg. Your pc was just ok.

By: Ugh
#5  by: Concerned    

is it bad to be in Phi Mu?

By: Concerned
#6  by: Concerned    

is it bad to be in Phi Mu?

By: Concerned
by: No!Aug 28, 2014 7:15:48 PM

Not at all! If you are somewhere that loves you, that's the best. This site tries to make it seem like there are huge gaps between houses, but it's not really true. Girls in DZ look a lot like girls in ADPi, girls in Chi O look a lot like girls in KD, girls in DG look a lot like girls in Pi Phi, etc etc. and this year all of the houses got large, diverse PCs with a great group of girls. If you asked a bunch of frat guys to go around the Phillips Center last night and guess which girls were going to which house they'd fail. And after you graduate, wherever you live, not only will you have your college sisters but a national org of alumni around the world. Literally the only difference in your experience that varies by tier are which fraternities you mix with, and honestly you can still go to whatever open parties you want. So, in short, no it is not bad to be in Phi Mu!

By: No!
#7  by: yes   

Love the response above me. I remember walking onto campus last year as seeing a beautiful talk brunette jogging...as she jogged by me I saw she was wearing a Phi Mu tank. I was in disbelief for I heard they were bottom tier.
There is NO bad sorority at UF. Some are just more popular than others..most have stereotypes they just do not deserve

By: yes
#8  by: George bush   

Pi phi over DZ,
KD ADPi and ZTA are equal, even though ZTA's new pledge class isn't what it should have been.

By: George bush
by: dAug 29, 2014 3:04:18 PM

lol kd no

By: d
by: George bush NOSep 12, 2014 5:33:06 PM

DZ is way over Phi Pi. Nice try troll!

By: George bush NO
by: SpyOct 2, 2014 7:06:00 PM

ΔΖ above ΠΒΦ and Zeta is falling lower each year. ΑΔΠ and ΔΓ did great.

#9  by: George bush   

Pi phi over DZ,
KD ADPi and ZTA are equal, even though ZTA's new pledge class isn't what it should have been.

By: George bush
by: equalSep 11, 2014 7:28:25 PM

pi phi=dz both below theta

By: equal
by: SpyOct 4, 2014 8:03:01 PM

ΔΖ over ΠΒΦ. ΚΔ and ΑΔΠ are not equal to but better than Zeta, whose pledge class is not so great. The tiers have started to shift slightly.

#10  by: Ally   

No DG and Zeta are equal then ADPI then KD

By: Ally
by: UhSep 11, 2014 8:06:43 PM

Sorry DG, you did better this year then the last two but not there yet

By: Uh
by: SpyOct 4, 2014 8:05:49 PM

Ally, give it up. You've done nothing but promote ΔΓ on here - who I happen to like. Zeta's pledge classes have gotten worse and worse the past few years so you probably don't want to be comparing yourself to them!

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.