facebook

When is DG formal?

by: Pls help

Hey girlies a little help here. I don’t go to UF but my boyfriend does and weirdly brought up the fact that will be pulling an all nighter in the library for a big exam on a specific night and planning on locking his phone in his apartment that night. It just felt weird and suspicious and my gut feeling is that it has something to do with a girl. Since it’s that time of year I think he’s going to his female “friend’s” formal. He snapchats her all the time but I have never met her when I’ve visited. A quick Instagram search of her name showed me she was in DG. I have a feeling this girl doesn’t knows I exist so no hate on her or anything… but just looking to see if the sorority’s formal aligns with the night he said he has to study

Posted By: Pls help
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 2
#11  by: yep   

Happened to me - I was the girl at college. When he went home for summer he would get a little sketchy especially around the 4th of July. After that weekend the hometown girl dmd me and told me that she was hanging out with him again for the summer as he told her we broke up. The only reason she contacted me was I had pictures of him up and she messaged me to check. I felt like such an idiot at the time but now we are broken up and I should have paid attention to the signs sooner

By: yep
#12  by: Dump    

Well I guess this site is good for something

By: Dump

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.