facebook

When is DG formal?

by: Pls help

Hey girlies a little help here. I don’t go to UF but my boyfriend does and weirdly brought up the fact that will be pulling an all nighter in the library for a big exam on a specific night and planning on locking his phone in his apartment that night. It just felt weird and suspicious and my gut feeling is that it has something to do with a girl. Since it’s that time of year I think he’s going to his female “friend’s” formal. He snapchats her all the time but I have never met her when I’ve visited. A quick Instagram search of her name showed me she was in DG. I have a feeling this girl doesn’t knows I exist so no hate on her or anything… but just looking to see if the sorority’s formal aligns with the night he said he has to study

Posted By: Pls help
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: oh boy   

sorry, don't know, but now you have us intrigued...

By: oh boy
#2  by: Bump   

Bumping this because now I want to know the tea

By: Bump
#3  by: Just ask the po po    

The police will be called in .

By: Just ask the po po
by: OhApr 12, 2024 8:46:56 PM

I’m confused by this comment please explain

By: Oh
#4  by: srat   

thurs

By: srat
by: updateApr 15, 2024 6:59:57 PM

oooh, this Thursday the 18th? Waiting on the tea.

By: update
#5  by: Hey   

Just to lyk too, you need your phone to access canvas courses because of DUO push so if he is planning to pull an all nighter he would def need his phone with him at the very least

By: Hey
by: TrueApr 15, 2024 10:04:53 PM

Oh this is true. Not if he’s studying just his notes though, but true if he needs to access anything online through UF gatorlink.

By: True
#6  by: F    

I'm still invested in this...

By: F
#7  by: anyone know    

I NEED TO KNOW HOW THIS PLAYED OUT

By: anyone know
#8  by: Jw   

Interesting any updates on if he lied

By: Jw
#9  by: fail   

I'm sure we'll never know how this played out.

By: fail
#10  by: Original Poster Here   

Omg hi random UF people! I am the original poster and honestly forgot I posted this because I ended up finding out pretty quickly another way after I posted this and it’s been a whirlwind of a time. Love how many girls here are for the girls though thank you! Anyways I found out another way- long story short always trust your gut. My suspicion was correct which is crazy to me because he made me feel crazy for accusing him of everything… but I was right and he was cheating and we are no longer together…after dating for 2.5 years. Also he was cheating on me with multiple girls… and pretty sure these girls didn’t know about me or each other so if you went to DG formal and your man was being sus hit me up

By: Original Poster Here
by: your gut is queenApr 23, 2024 8:47:29 AM

Damn, i feel for ya. I went through something similar, but I was on the opposite side. I was the girl in college that the long distance girl didn't know about. I was dating a guy in a frat my freshman year and didn't know that he was still hanging on to his high school girlfriend. She had no idea about me either, and the only way I found out about her was that she decided to come to UF to visit him and what was he going to do with me!? He literally told me they were just friends but it would be awkward for her to meet me so he told me that he got her a ticket to go with him and his frat to the football game (literally taking my place as I used to always go with them) and she was staying at his dorm because hotel rooms were too expensive and she would be going to the tailgate and probably best I not go...and he thought I'd be ok with that! College guys think we are idiots. Move on and don't look back!

By: your gut is queen
by: secretApr 25, 2024 6:29:24 PM

But you know who does know in these situations? His frat brothers that he is close to. They know the whole story.

Make friends with his best buddy pledge bros and sometime when they are drunk they will tell you everything, it's only a matter of time. All it takes is being sweet to them and them liking you, and then at some point they will get pissed off at him about something and spill everything to you. And he WILL piss somebody off because his bad character is not confined to lying and cheating on girls, he will do them dirty somehow too, and then they will rat him out.

By: secret

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.