facebook

the only sororities that matter

by:    

These are the only sororities that matter ... they are the prettiest, most involved and most envied by everyone

Alphabetical Order ADPi, DDD, KD, ZTA

Posted By: ya
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

DG and AOPi better than DDD

By: nope
by: Lola   

Snaps

By: Lola
#2by:    

"Most envied" lol. I'm in a sorority and couldn't care less about the status of those girls. Great friends in all of those chapters, but if the only thing my sorority has going for it is looks then no thanks. Who cares.

By: Lol
#3by:    

I am also in a sorority that was not listed in the initial post and there has not been a single instance where I have "envied" a girl in any of the mentioned houses because of their letters. There is also no justification for the claim that they are more involved than any of the other houses on campus - my house shows up to the same philanthropic, DM, Panhellenic (etc.) events that those houses do & have sisters in all major clubs and organizations on campus. And prettier? Don't even get me started... there are good and bad looking girls in EVERY sorority and it can be quite comical when a girl allows her letters to inflate her ego to the point that she is under the impression that her appearance is superior to others based on the house she was given a bid to. It's really sad that you would post something like this on a website where so many impressionable PNMs come looking for advice prior and during rush because your entire statement is FALSE.

Furthermore, you've obviously got to be in tridelt if you think that DDD is still a "top" house. You're superficial statement that girls in your house are prettier than other sororities is laughable... Wake up. EVERYONE knows that DDD has been pulling atrocious PCs for a while now.

By: realitycheck
by: This   

Yes thank you couldn't have said it better myself!

By: This
#4by:    

Also, not a tridelt, but the girl above me has something against them. They aren't the top house, but they're still top tier.

By: greek

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#5by:    

This again...I have to agree with reality check's first paragraph. Each house at UF has a great mix of girls. It is so tiring to see the constant focus on looks or who had the best pledge class blah blah blah! There is so much more to being a member of a Greek organization. Instead try something novel, like focusing on your sisters, your rituals, and your service to others in the UF community. Stepping off my soap box NOW.

By: What??
by: Lola   

Blah blah blah.

By: Lola
#6by:    

The girls in those houses are overrated. Deep down they're just shallow girls who post stuff like this to boost their egos. Not impressed with the self-inflation. Posting that stuff just makes you look bad. Believe me, you are not envied.

By: Wow
#7by:    

kd is not on par with these, they’re not even relevant. no one envies kd, they’re mean and they troll this site constantly trying to manipulate. honestly, no one has time to think about envy... just trying to pass exams. do you even go to college?

By: ha
#8by:    

I am in one of these houses and that statement is false just like the statement that we are shallow and only care about looks this is not true. All of the houses at UF are good. Would be honored to be in all of them, we need to be respectable towards each other. Pam love ladies. I am also a pi chi and I can honestly tell you so many great girls. No one is better than anyone else .

By: Stop please

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.