facebook

letters of recommendations

by:    

Hi! I know that many sororities, especially in the south, are requiring letters of recommendations. Are they REALLY helpful at LMU? Like do they determine if you get in or not? I don't have letters for a few of the sororities that I really want to join.

Posted By: Freshie
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

I am in a top house at LMU and honestly unless you are a legacy a letter of rec. doesn't really matter for our house. We read them and look at them but it isn't going to be a deciding factor on you getting a bid. It def. doesn't hurt but don't stress about it if you don't have one. If you are a legacy just have your family member reach out to nationals to fill out a for stating that you are a legacy and send it in.

By: LMU

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: me too   

I'm in a top house too, and we don't really care if you have recs or not. This isn't the south.

By: me too

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.