facebook

what are the real sorority rankings here?

by: Haylie

What are the real sorority rankings here? Top tier? Mid Tier? Bottom Tier?

Posted By: Haylie
Post Reply Report
Page 4 of 4
#31  by: Honest   

Aphi/Theta
Pi Phi/DG
DZ
AXO
Tridelta

These are the most accurate rankings - however, I fear that part of the reason that Aphi and Theta are top are solely based off of looks. When I went through rush this semester and was asked back to Aphi on the second day, I noticed that they ONLY selected gorgeous girls. That's why I myself would consider Pi Phi and DG to be the best sororities on campus because they take women who are also very kind, genuine, and involved on campus, and really care about their values and not JUST looks during recruitment. It's hard for me to rate AXO because they are new, but I already believe that they can easily be stronger than Tri Delta.

By: Honest
#32  by: just saying   

theta/ a phi
pi phi
dg
dz
axo
tridelta

By: just saying
#33  by: Thoughts   

After going through rush this semester here are my feelings.
Theta- The girls are really chill and really are a sisterhood. Also, the girls are gorgeous. Easy to talk to. They love Theta!
A Phi- The girls are hard to talk to. But, they are top house for sure. Kind of stuck up and very into themselves. They really care about how they are viewed on campus.
Pi Phi- Smart girls! Hard workers and also very much a sisterhood. A diverse group of people.
DG -wow they were stuck up during rush. I felt so judge by them. But, so many girls in their pledge class are sweet.
DZ - So sweet very kind an Innocent.
Tridelta- awkward
AXO- I know nothing about

By: Thoughts

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.