facebook

what are the real sorority rankings here?

by: Haylie

What are the real sorority rankings here? Top tier? Mid Tier? Bottom Tier?

Posted By: Haylie
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 4
#11  by: Ranking?   

If you are trying to choose a sorority based on their perceived popularity to be affiliated with for the rest of your life I urge you reconsider your strategy. Meet the girls and see who you click with. Who decides what popular is anyway?

LMU has amazing Greek life and while I cant imagine being in a sorority other then Alpha Phi, that doesn?t mean its going to be right for you. Besides, we are always evolving and the dynamics in any one group can change from year to year so focus on the girls and vibe more then what others think. In ten years from now when your choosing your bridesmaids you will be thinking about the friends you made along the way?not how popular your sorority was.

By: Ranking?
#12  by: lmu grk   

theta/DG /aphi
pi phi
dz/tridelt

By: lmu grk
#13  by: Lmu lion   

1. Theta
2. Aphi
3. Dg
4. Pi phi
5. Tri delta
6. Delta zeta

By: Lmu lion
#14  by: Lmu lion   

1. Theta
2. A phi
3. Dg
4. Pi phi
5. Tri delta
6. Delta zeta

By: Lmu lion
#15  by: Lmu   

Rush standings

DG/Aphi were ties
Theta
Pi phi
Delta Zeta
Tri delta

I am shocked at how well delta gamma did. Especially after being on probation last semester!

By: Lmu
#16  by: lmu   

just some changes i've seen...

dg's newest pledge class isn't as great as it's always been. some girls are seriously not cute. plus the whole probation thing so dg is slipping

dz's pledge class has some extremely cute girls. plus after winning greek week and stuff.. on the rise

tri delt got most of those girls that none of the other houses wanted.. slipping

the other houses are pretty much the same, with theta and aphi on top

By: lmu
#17  by: lmu ranks   

From what I've seen:

PC 2013
DG
Aphi
Theta

Pi Phi

DZ
Tri Delt

overall ranks might differ, but this is based on the pledge classes. DG did amazing in rush, Aphi did pretty well, theta seems to be slipping a little.

By: lmu ranks
by: totallyJan 4, 2014 10:58:06 PM

I like how Pi Phi lives on this little weird theoretical island in some of these rankings haha

By: totally
#18  by: real ranks   

1. Aphi (firmly sitting at the top)
2. Theta (slipping due to an apathetic/ slightly weird pledge class)
3. DG (on the rise despite their probation status)

Pi Phi (stagnant)

DZ (on the rise)
TriDelt (slipping. they got a lot of the rejects)

By: real ranks
#19  by: honest   

i think it's safe to say dz is mid tier now

By: honest
#20  by: SE   

Yes, I think DZ might even have surpassed Pi Phi by now. They are def. on the rise. They have some gorgeous new members.

By: SE
by: shallowJan 4, 2014 11:00:27 PM

So I guess we are ranking sororities simply by gorgeous-ness of their members, that's good to know.

By: shallow

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.