Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Yes, this is correct.

By: OMG
by: spoton   

Pretty accurate actually.

By: spoton
#2by:    

Really?! Dphie is higher than that and Tke and dke without a question are lower. Sig pi every guy is top 3 but def not 1st

By: Lol
#3by:    

Switch Phi Psi and TKE and ASA with Sparkle Club

By: ...
by: Lmao   

Umm. I guess we know who wants that change... These are 100% accurate

By: Lmao
by: Question?   

Who is Sparkle Club? Is that Tri-Sigma or is that some underground sorority that use to be active?

By: Question?
#4by:    

pike is going downhill their good guys are going to graduate. tdp and tep are going to gain popularity too

By: rowan

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: IFC   

Tdp and Tep gain in popularity??? Don't count on it. What two sorry cases for fraternities.

By: IFC
by: joe   

IFC, TDP was created 1 or 2 years ago, they dont have the history that PIKE or Sig Pi have. I wouldn't call them a sorry case for a fraternity, just brand new. Unless they did something wrong that ive never heard of, enlighten me.

By: joe
#5by:    

TDP is ranked last..? Why? Just curious

By: joe
#6by:    

sparkle club isn't a thing anymore, the frats stopped mixing with them so they gave up lol

By: uh
#7by:    

Theses are completely false

By: Truth is

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.