facebook

sorority comments

by: GR Administrator

Kent State University - KSU General Sorority Comments

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 4 of 4
#31  by: No greek member   

Looking in at the sororities on campus this is how I would rank them.
1. Alpha Phi
2. Delta Gamma
3. Alpha Xi Delta
4. Delta Zeta
5. Chi Omega
6. Sigma Sigma Sigma

By: No greek member
by: Really?Jul 31, 2013 5:34:50 PM

If this was actually a GDI posting this, one- they would not care about the orders of sororities because they obviously never bothered to join one and two- if they actually did care they would already be apart of greek life. Everyone knows theres good and bad side to every sorority. Which you "No(t) Greek Member" should also know. No matter the blocks, no matter the sorority, we are all ONE BIG GREEK FAMILY. Now here's a question, who would dived up their family and rate them like they're cattle stock? NO ONE in their right mind would. So why do it to people who went greek for the same reasons you did?

By: Really?
#32  by: AMEN   

^^^^^^^^ Thats the best thing I've read on here. You are so right. To the girls who actually judge anyone's sorority off of this needs a serious reality check. Open your eyes and go talk to other sorority women and make your own opinions, if they're not good, don't share them. Don't be an embarrassment and bash other sororities on this website, it will not make your sorority look any better.

By: AMEN
#33  by: Did you know?   

Don't worry eveybody it's only alpha phi who takes these ratings seriously. Thanks for posting bad things on everyone's page phi's. they only wrote good things on their page and then went to every other page and wrote bad things. Way to be Panhellenic girls.

By: Did you know?
#34  by: greek   

As I greek I think its ridiculous people take this seriously. Girls who aren't greek will judge by what they see themselves not what they read.

By: greek
#35  by: fratbro   

1. Alpha Phi
2. Alpha Xi Delta
3. Delta Zeta
4. Delta Gamma
5. Chi Omega
6. Tri Sigma

By: fratbro
#36  by: KSUFLASHR   

There are really no bad sororities at all. Phi Mu is the newest and is struggling a bit but the other sororities oughta help them out if they want the entire Greek Community to be strong. Every sorority has nice girls. Every sorority has smart girls. Every sorority has pretty girls.

By: KSUFLASHR

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.