facebook

top 4

by: newbie

I plan on joining a sorority this fall and my top 4 choices are Alpha Xi Delta, Alpha Phi, Delta Gamma, and Delta Zeta. Can anyone weigh the pros and cons of each for me or tell me more about each of them? Thanks!

Posted By: newbie
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Trying to help   

Here's what I know about each one, but I'm not in a sorority so I'm not an expert, just things I've heard from my friends in frats & sororities at Kent.
Alpha Xi Delta: Considered the most "well-rounded" group of girls, but can get a little full of themselves. Have a couple philanthropies but nothing huge.
Alpha Phi: One of the more expensive sororities on campus, but are huge in philanthropy. They have 3 in the spring, and the Red Dress Gala is the biggest. Rumored to be a little snobby, but not sure if that's true or not.
Delta Gamma: Collectively, this is the most expensive. They have the highest collective GPA of the sororities on campus.
Delta Zeta: Similar to DG in a lot of ways. Good GPA, but not the highest (uh duh since I just said DG does!). They have one of the biggest philanthropies on campus, LipSync that all of the other greek organizations get involved in!

I'm considering going Greek this fall, too, and I think those are my top 4 too! Chi Omega would be in my top 5!

By: Trying to help
#2  by: Just remember   

Keep an open mind! A lot of what you read on this website is just slander between girls. Give each sorority a fair chance before judging and making assumptions.

By: Just remember
#3  by: ksugirl   

Get off this website

By: ksugirl

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.