how is alpha phi?

Posted By: sorority
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Honestly   

One of the top 4 houses on campus. And they just keep getting better and better

By: Honestly
#2  by: more honest   

top middle tier house really nice cute girls but aren't as good a house as the top four (gphi, pi phi, kappa and chi o)

By: more honest
by: whatSep 2, 2014 7:02:04 PM

pi phi is not top 4... Things are definitely changing. I agree with the first comment. The more accurate order is: Gphi, Kappa, Chi O, Aphi

By: what
by: HahahaSep 5, 2014 3:21:24 PM

If you think a phi is better than Pi phi than you are either a freshman a geed or don't go here. I don't think there is a definite top house but the person above had it right top four are definitely GPhi kappa Pi phi and chi o

By: Hahaha
#3  by: A Phi   

About #6 or #7, depending on who you ask.

By: A Phi
#4  by: Agree   

Lower middle house with a not great reputation.

By: Agree
#5  by: .   

Coming from a guy aphi is one of my favorite sororities to hang out with! Their pledge classes just keep getting better and better, they are defienetly in the top 4 at Iowa.

By: .
#6  by: b   

probably my favorite sorority to have socials with. a lot of fun and good looking

By: b
#7  by: anon2   

definitely a good sorority here with cute girls and love to have a good time and each pledge class gets better and better but probably number 4-6, some might place them above Chi O but I dont think they are better than Gphi, Kappa, and Pi phi yet

By: anon2
#8  by: Truth   

They are clearly on the rise and currently in the top 5 for houses!

By: Truth
#9  by: Truth   

Top 5 their pledge class is cute, not hot, the older pi Phi's have a strong rep

By: Truth

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.