facebook

fall recruitment

by: HELP

i know this site is a lot of just bashing on each other but honestly... what houses should i look at and which should i stay away from.

Posted By: HELP
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: IDK   

Lambda Chi is SICK! At rush though be sure to rock a fresh pair of cargo shorts...or even better cargo pants. Apparently sorority girls wanna give their seed to the frat stars with the most cargo pockets.

Oh but BETA. Be sure to wear CHUBBIES and a really original TFM tank. Nothing screams "I'm in a bottom tier fraternity but think I'm chill" more than a fresh pair of chubbies and a Rowdy Gentlemen tank. These guys have style.

These are the top dogs so if you can't get a bid I recommend looking at DTD, D Chi, FIJI, Pike, & DU.

By: IDK
#2  by: HELP   

Actually I was talking about sororities... I'm a girl.

By: HELP
by: That's okayMay 1, 2013 8:13:26 PM

You can still get into Lambda Chi or Beta, seeing as they're all attracted to guys anyways.

By: That's okay
#3  by: helping hand   

I think it depends on what you want from your sorority experience. Chi o is strict on grades so if that interests you go with that. Theta is also strict on grades but they both have nice girls. Gphi has some party girls along with pi phi and kappa. Kappa's are sometimes considered rude. Zeta and tri delta get mixed reviews. They're a mix of good and bad. Axo girls have a pretty good rep of the girls that meet parents. Some of their older girls aren't gorgeous but they're definitely moving up in every aspect. DG is very similar to axo. They are also moving up it seems. Adpi isn't really that bad, they're just kind of awkward. Aephi is a small sorority and hasn't really taken off. They also dont have a house so of you really want to live in a sorority house don't join them, but they're nice girls. Axid have some awkward girls and some really nice ones so that's up to you and dz are kinda weird girls and fly more under the radar along with aephi adpi and axid.

By: helping hand
#4  by: Be True To You   

My advice would be to go through recruitment and gauge the sororities to the best of your ability. Remember that every house has good and bad qualities, but the good qualities are going to come out more. Go with whoever seems to be a good fit for your personality. Also, Helping Hand gave good reviews for what different houses have as far as material goes. Think about what you want in a sorority, and then use your best judgement. Good luck!

By: Be True To You
#5  by: Iowa Greek   

My best advice is to go through recruitment and see for yourself. Don't listen to any stereotypes or rumors you see on this website. Going in with an open mind is the key. Hope it all works out!

By: Iowa Greek

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.