facebook

houses on the rise

by:    

based on looks/participation/sisterhood

-Pi Phi is doing so well that I feel like top houses should start working harder to keep their spots. Probably top tier within 2 years
-Axo girls have been a lot more social/2nd in grades (sig mu doesn't count) and really cute
-Theta theta theta has been improving immensely
-Gphi is still a VERY mixed bag but improving a lot as well
-Chi o still needs time to get its act together but i've noticed that they are working on quality of girls more and not just partying/looks. they'll bounce back

other houses have been doing their usual. wouldn't say APhi or DG are faltering but pi phi could give them a run for their money. Still love KKG but they're just consistent with who they are and probably won't move up much higher. KD and TriDelt are the same.

Posted By: pay attention
Page 1 of 2
#1by:    

Truthhhhhh but I'd say kkgs pc this year was disappointing

By: Ya
#2by:    

kd stop

By: nah
by: wutnugget   

lol what

By: wutnugget
by: wutnugget   

kappa delta is irrelevant.

By: wutnugget
by: @nah   

not a kd lolz

By: @nah
#3by:    

pi phi, axo, and theta are definitely improving rapidly

By: lol
#4by:    

if things keep going uphill for these houses and nothing controversial or scandalous happens, top tier could easily be seeing new rankings.

By: duck
#5by:    

Kd is a good house And they are improving

By: actually
#6by:    

Any of our houses is uncalled for. All our houses are great

By: hating on
#7by:    

Any of our houses is uncalled for. All our houses are great. Why would kd or tri delta write a thread putting them last. I dont think so. This whole thread is false

By: hating on

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: lol   

agree. KD and tri delta are great. there is no need to be rude

#8by:    

KD and TriDelt are just mad b/c the OP didn't actually write anything about them. Rude OR nice.

#9by:    

KKG may have had a slip up PC this year but it definitely wasn't all bad. If by "Theta Theta Theta" you mean TriDelt, I would say their PC was less impressive overall.

I personally don't understand the hype about DG. The girls may be pretty but they're a little boring and unoriginal.

By: quackup
#10by:    

whats theta theta theta

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.