facebook

are some groups just a joke?

by: baylorbear1331

I am a really attractive girl, yet I didn't get in the top groups. Does it matter? I mean will some people write me off because I am not in the top tier?

Posted By: baylorbear1331
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Bububba   

No group is a joke. Especially not this yea. Rush was very cut throat and everyone had some of the best pledge classes ever. With Baylor enrollment continuing to skyrocket, rush is harder and harder. So you should be proud to be in a sorority at all. Every sorority has some great representatives.

By: Bububba
#2  by: really?   

Is this question a joke? There are really attractive girls in every group...why would being attractive get you into a top group? And, if someone writes you off because you're not in a top group, do you really want to be friends with someone with that much lack of class?

By: really?
#3  by: bu   

all the groups are very strong at Baylor and it's not easy to get in. Being attractive isn't enough (or even what sororities are looking for at all)...they're looking for girls with strong academics, leadership and manners.

By: bu
#4  by: Rushed2011   

I agree, you need to get off your high horse. Who says "I'm an attractive girl". That is probably why you didn't get your choice; Baylor Greek life is different then other schools because most of the time, we all choose off of personality. I can't speak for other sororities but I wouldn't rate you high if you were pretty but acted conceited or high and mighty.
To answer your questions, no. No one cares what you end up in because it doesn't affect them at all. Guys don't care if that's what you're wondering.

By: Rushed2011

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.