facebook

phi mu discussion

by: GR Administrator

Phi Mu sorority chapter comments at Florida State University - FSU

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 3 of 9
#21  by: judge   

What do you expect when you take a middle tier sorority and hype them up on here while at the same time bash other sororities and then claim they are so hot. Well if they are so hot and wonderful and you insist on ranking yourselves, the post a link to their facebook page so we can decide on our own. This site is all about ranking right? If you don't want to be questioned, then quit blabbing on here about how great you are.

By: judge
#22  by: to Judge   

Haha i'm really good friends with a few girls in this sorority and if you want to see these girls, go out the the freakin clubs or anywhere around Tallahassee.. I don't see you asking for anyone elses facebook photos, and btw that's pretty private and weird of you to ask, go sketch around facebook if you're that desperate to check out girls ... weirdo

By: to Judge
#23  by: 563   

The reason they are getting picked on, is because they have bragged on here a little too much. They aren't close to being compared to DG, ZTA, XO, KD, ADII or any of the better houses. They have ranked themselves more than anyone besides dg. We know DG is hot and fun, so noone really argues that. What people have a laugh at is Phi Mu trying to pull off that they are so good when they are not. I also think they are responsible for KD getting a bad rap during this recruitment season.

By: 563
#24  by: 850   

KD is responsible for them having a bad rap. They did it to themselves.

By: 850
#25  by: nothing   

No, it would be better to say"I don't really know since I'm not a member of that sorority." Since obviously you didn't have any facts..

By: nothing
#26  by: Phi Mu   

This is my immitation of a Phi Mu...."I'm hot. I'm hotter than you. I'm top tier. You suck if you don't think I'm top tier. Don't you agree I'm hot. I wake up every morning to rank myself to prove I'm hot"

By: Phi Mu
#27  by: a thought   

Maybe they are just trying to correct the negative comments. I don't think they believe that they will be considered top tier by ranking themselves. I just think that this site is addicting and they feel they need to equalize the low rankings with higher rankings. I have a healthy respect for them as well as all the sororities at FSU. You have gotta admit that even our middle tier sororities would outshine the top tiers at UF UCF and USF. Release figures (mandatory cuts on the sorority side)have done a lot to make all the sororities very good, and will continue to equalize most all of the chapters at FSU. If an outsider looked at each sorority they wouldn't be able to identify the hallowed spots of 1 through 4.

By: a thought
#28  by: no   

phi who, stop trying to make yourself feel better. just stick to what you're good at, binge eating and whining.

By: no
#29  by: yes   

To "no" below: uncalled for, no class, and not true. Stop degrading them to make your own self feel better.

By: yes
#30  by: grcommittee   

hey ladies. Everyone who has been assigned to the Greek Rank committee...great Job...Now we are in the #3 spot. For every neg comment we have successfully responded with 2 positive ones.

By: grcommittee

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.