facebook

phi mu discussion

by: GR Administrator

Phi Mu sorority chapter comments at Florida State University - FSU

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 9
#11  by: re: re: wow   

I think she was being pretty honest actually, its pretty natural to defend yourself when other sororities really do look worse. - not phi mu but I think they're way more involved than they're being given credit for. Yea they're not the BEST sorority but they could be soon?

By: re: re: wow
#12  by: ranks   

They did amazing at summerfest, got a lot of great reviews, they'll definitely be rising in ranks (even if their current rank looks strange) it's really becoming more and more true.

By: ranks
#13  by: whatttt   

phi mu has gotten better, but they are still on the lowest tier

By: whatttt
#14  by: disgusted   

I sincerely hope that was not a tridelt or a KD that wrote those comments...makes those sororities look like snobs and how are you going to rank Phi Mu with a 2 or 1 for class when you show absolutely none here under YOUR sororities name!

By: disgusted
#15  by: haha   

yeah KSig would totally love that wouldn't they lol

By: haha
#16  by: food poisoning   

What is so bad about KD talking to the press about Phi Mu's food posioning? I don't get it! Was is food poisioning or alcohol poisioning? Why would Nationals get in an uproar? Fill us in.

By: food poisoning
#17  by: ....   

it wasnt food poisoning. stop spreading rumors

By: ....
#18  by: wtf?   

are you kidding me? i had a phi mu confirm this. shut up.

By: wtf?
#19  by: PNM   

I loved these girls. Hope to visit them again tomorrow.

By: PNM
#20  by: giveusalink   

ok. If you are so hot as you say you are, give us a facebooklink to your facebook pages. The pics on your website are so small, I need a magnifying glass. We need to see more members.

By: giveusalink

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.