facebook

socials kkg? reputations

by:    

all the chapters are doing great their social media but what is wrong with kkgs? i was interested in kkg, pi phi, and chi o but now im not sure. then again we cannot go based off the insta😂 just trying to see each chapt vibe and rep

Posted By: fallfall24444
Page 1 of 2
#1by:    

do not go off of social media just wait for recruitment???

By: 3199292838
#2by:    

kkg, pi phi, and chi o are great chapters with a lot of wonderful girls! honestly the last thing anyone should go by is social media — it changes almost every semester and doesn’t say anything ab the chapter

By: Lolllllllllllllllllllllll

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#3by:    

its messy but not a big deal 😭 all great chapters too btw

By: beeeeeeeeeeeeee
#4by:    

are they at an abandoned playground or park playacting cowgirls what is going on

By: wtf lmao
#5by:    

kappa insta eats in a unique coquette way sorry u are a normie

By: .
#6by:    

wtf are you talking about? Their social media looks like every other house on campus with the exception that their members featured are more ordinary looking.

By: Lol
#7by:    

I’m in kappa and yes it sucks rn but we are electing a new pr girl bc we know it was so bad.

By: We know
by: :)   

old pr director quit…. 2 months ago… take what you want from that

By: :)
#8by:    

I’m so embarrassed by our insta…

By: Kkg
#9by:    

some people care more about real life than what their instagram looks like… sorry ur world is so small

By: touch grass
#10by:    

LOVE KKG

By: polly

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.