facebook

comparing sororities to celebs

by: Ark

lets take a walk down maple street and compare our sororities to celebrities.
Chi O - Alex Morgan. Accomplished, competitive, impressive. They're good and everyone knows it.
ADPi - Kristen Stewart. Unusual, uncomfortable, unique. Hard to pinpoint a specific personality.
Zeta - Kristin Cavallari. Girlie, relatable, loud. They're the ones people either love or hate.
Tri Delt - Miley Cyrus. Entertaining, fun, unpredictable. They just wanna have a good time and forget the haters.
Kappa - Kate Middleton. Classy, pretty, reserved. Some may think they're little dull, but they're always put together.
AOPi - Khloe Kardashian. Different, funny, interesting. They're not typical and they're not boring.
Pi Phi - Zooey Deschanel. Intelligent, witty, stylish. They're cuties with a little edge.
Kaydee - Jennifer Lawrence. Quirky, independent, lovable. Impressing others is not their prime concern.
Phi Mu - Selena Gomez. Fresh, new, cute. They're the new girls in town and they're stars on the rise.
Alpha Chi - they're not celebrities quite yet.

Posted By: Ark
Post Reply Report
Page 4 of 4
#31  by: WPS!   

Yes!!

By: WPS!
#32  by: WPS   

Love it!

By: WPS
#33  by: hax   

lol

By: hax
#34  by: :-)   

This is good!

By: :-)
#35  by: This!!   

Awesome!

By: This!!
#36  by: 2015   

Still the most accurate thing written on this site

By: 2015
#37  by: TopTier   

This is so tired.

By: TopTier
#38  by: Omg   

Love this! All the celebs they mentioned are great in different ways which is so true of all the houses!

By: Omg
by: OmgMar 5, 2017 11:59:03 AM

BUT I would do AchiO as Ariana Grande! I don't understand why they/she gets so much hate? I think they're underestimated, cute, and have a lot of great qualities and potential! Greek unity y'all, let's be nice!

By: Omg
#39  by: retro   

this is from 2014 which was a lifetime ago.

By: retro
#40  by: lol   

Don't insult Miley Cyrus.

By: lol

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.