facebook

comparing sororities to celebs

by: Ark

lets take a walk down maple street and compare our sororities to celebrities.
Chi O - Alex Morgan. Accomplished, competitive, impressive. They're good and everyone knows it.
ADPi - Kristen Stewart. Unusual, uncomfortable, unique. Hard to pinpoint a specific personality.
Zeta - Kristin Cavallari. Girlie, relatable, loud. They're the ones people either love or hate.
Tri Delt - Miley Cyrus. Entertaining, fun, unpredictable. They just wanna have a good time and forget the haters.
Kappa - Kate Middleton. Classy, pretty, reserved. Some may think they're little dull, but they're always put together.
AOPi - Khloe Kardashian. Different, funny, interesting. They're not typical and they're not boring.
Pi Phi - Zooey Deschanel. Intelligent, witty, stylish. They're cuties with a little edge.
Kaydee - Jennifer Lawrence. Quirky, independent, lovable. Impressing others is not their prime concern.
Phi Mu - Selena Gomez. Fresh, new, cute. They're the new girls in town and they're stars on the rise.
Alpha Chi - they're not celebrities quite yet.

Posted By: Ark
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 4
#11  by: Campus observer    

Tridelt as Miley Cyrus is hilarious. Toooooo true!

By: Campus observer
by: ThisDec 9, 2013 2:23:11 PM

Agree.

By: This
#12  by: tru tru   

Tridelts as Miley Cyrus lol

By: tru tru
#13  by: Tridelta   

I'm a tri delta at the You of A and absolutely none of my friends behave in a manor comparable to Miley Cyrus. This is also one of the worst comparisons I have ever seen. Try again.

By: Tridelta
by: Whatup!Jan 15, 2014 8:44:26 AM

The tridelt comparison to Miley is the best one! PERFECT comparison. Especially when comparing who she used to be to who she's become. You guys should just own it. Nothing wrong with Miley. Just quit pretending and denying.

By: Whatup!
by: LolMar 28, 2014 9:26:41 AM

Pull the stick out of your ass and own it

By: Lol
by: TriDFeb 28, 2017 9:01:53 PM

#imwithher#mileyc#notmyprez

By: TriD
#14  by: LXA   

Perfect!!

By: LXA
#15  by: Ha   

Phi mu ha good one good one

By: Ha
#16  by: Rzrback   

I like it!

By: Rzrback
#17  by: ..   

Pretty accurate!

By: ..
#18  by: Guy   

Love this.

By: Guy
#19  by: Hi   

This took a lot of time!

By: Hi
#20  by: Lol   

Wait this is actually spot on!

By: Lol

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.